Chief will display a powerhouse of new products, technology, tools and opportunities at the show this June 17-19 in Orlando, Florida.
Minneapolis, MN, USA - - (June 2009) - www.chiefmfg.com - Chief Manufacturing, the industry leader in projector, monitor and flat panel TV mounting solutions, will debut a wealth of new products and technologies at InfoComm 2009 guaranteed to spark new ideas and new business.
Chief will be exhibiting new mounting solutions with exclusive features that focus on functionality and ease of installation. This year, Chief is also launching products for two new categories: a complete AV room system, and a line of mounts for short throw projectors and white boards. The addition of these new solutions helps to round out Chief's already robust product line, and offer dealers much needed solutions for these applications.
"Chief remains committed to developing innovative new products in a year when other companies are cutting back their development efforts," said Jim Hofman, Chief Director of Product Managment. "Our core values of fast installation and customer focus are embodied in the assortment of innovative new products being launched in 2009. Using field research and extensive customer contact, our product development teams search for unmet needs in the marketplace that can be developed into solutions for our customers. We're very excited that in 2009 Chief will introduce the largest assortment of new products in our 30+ year history."
Visit Chief Booth 5029 and get energized by the newest Chief solutions, including:
• "The Minis" - RPA® and RPA Elite® Mini Projector Mounts: Perfect for today's smaller and lighter projectors, the minis are almost half the size of Chief's original RPA Series mounts and offer the same great features.
• Short Throw Projector Mounts: A variety of extension lengths and precision image alignment to achieve the perfect installation.
• FUSION™ Flat Panel TV Wall Mount Systems: Installer -inspired fixed and tilt mounts and accessories designed to speed up installation and solve tough installation challenges.
• Whiteboard Mounts: Mount a whiteboard directly over a chalkboard with Chief's all new whiteboard mounting system.
• Motorized Projector Lift: Now UL Listed! The SL151™ fits directly into 2'x2' ceiling tiles and provides smooth and quiet movement at the press of a button.
• Flat Panel Cart and Stand Accessories: A whole line of new accessory configurations to turn carts and stands into the ultimate video conferencing solutions.
• CoPilot Complete AV Room System: Get state -of -the -art audio and video integration that's easy to install and simple for the end user to operate.
Register for Chief's new Certification Program at the Infocomm booth, and you will be entered for a chance to win a 50" flat panel TV and all -new FUSION mount! Demo the popular MountBuilder™ Online Product Configurator at the booth, and check out the new module for building flat panel stands and mobile carts. Also, make sure to look for Chief's new 2009/2010 Full -Line Product Catalog with information about all of Chief's new products.
For more information, visit Chief at InfoComm booth 5029.
Chief Manufacturing is a division of Milestone AV Technologies, a Duchossois Group Company, and has more than 30 years of proven product and service excellence. Committed to responding to industry needs in the Pro AV, Residential and Office markets, Chief offers a complete line of mounts, lifts and accessories for flat panel displays and projectors.
Chief continues to design innovative mounting solutions and helpful tools like Chief's exclusive MountBuilder that complement the technology they support. With multiple product awards and patented designs, Chief provides unique mount features, and is recognized for delivering not only quality products, but knowledgeable, helpful customer service.
U.S. and Europe sales offices support a global network spanning the Americas, Europe, the Pacific Rim and beyond. Chief distribution centers are located in Minnesota, Hong Kong, and the Netherlands. www.chiefmfg.com.