Wall-mount enclosure provides convenient, space-saving design for smaller rackmount applications
Chicago, IL (June 15, 2009) Tripp Lite's newest SmartRack™ Enclosure provides rackmounting opportunities for remote locations or any facility not requiring full -sized rack enclosures. Designed for convenient, "out -of -the -way" wall mounting, the SRW12US enclosure provides 12U of rack space ideal for storing critical rackmount equipment in locations not typically suited for such endeavors.
Benefits and Key Features:
- 12U of space -saving, wall -mounted rack space accommodates all standard 19" equipment
- Hinged cabinet swings away from wall bracket for easy equipment access (swing direction is reversible)
- Vented door and side panels allow airflow exceeding server manufacturer requirements
- Optional caster kit allows this model to become a mobile floor -unit, perfect for rolling into a corner or tucking away under a desk
- Ideal rackmounting solution for smaller IT environments, larger network remote locations, cramped wiring -closets, offices and even classrooms
"Tripp Lite is proud to bring its larger rack system benefits and knowledge to the smaller application world," said Craig Watkins, Tripp Lite Product Manager. "We designed this wall -mount model having seen a real need for it in the marketplace. Not all our customers need the bigger full -sized rack systems. With the SRW12US enclosure, we provide a plausible rackmount solution to customers that were limited by space."
For more information on Tripp Lite's 12U wall -mount rack enclosure, go to:
To download product images, to go:
Media/Public Relations Manager
About Tripp Lite
Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for more than 85 years. Tripp Lite's innovations include the world's first UPS system designed specifically for personal computers, and the world's most trusted premium surge suppressor -the Isobar® -with more than 16 million in use. Tripp Lite maintains the highest level of ready -to -ship inventory in the industry with more than 1,000 different products, including UPS systems, rack systems, PDUs, PowerAlert software for enterprise -level system management and control, surge suppressors, KVM switches, cables and connectivity products, inverters, power strips, notebook accessories and more. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite maintains a global presence with fully staffed offices worldwide. Additional information, including a list of Tripp Lite's sales offices and authorized reseller partners, can be found by visiting Tripp Lite's website: www.tripplite.com.