Indianapolis, IN - Jackson Systems, LLC, an Indiana-based, award-winning HVAC manufacturer, announces the T-32-P™ thermostat.
Indianapolis, IN - Jackson Systems, LLC, an Indiana -based, award -winning HVAC manufacturer, announces the T -32 -P™ thermostat. The T -32 -P™ is a perfect mix of aesthetics, intuitive operation and performance. The new thermostat is ideally suited for commercial and residential HVAC systems and is compatible with single stage, multi -stage, heat pump and dual fuel equipment.
"We are truly excited to add the T -32 -P™ thermostat to our family of quality HVAC controls we manufacture" said Tom Jackson, C.E.O. of Jackson Systems. "This is a great universal thermostat that contractors should stock on every truck, saving them time and money."
The T -32 -P™ is a great tool for the contractor to be more productive and profitable. Aggressively priced, it allows higher margins and still gives the client an outstanding product and comfort. Also, with Jackson Systems free imprinting thermostat program, the contractors can market to their client 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Key features of T -32 -P™ include:
• Manual or auto changeover
• Programmable or non -programmable
• Equipment compatibility
• 1 Heat / 1 Cool
• 2 Heat / 2 Cool
• 2 Heat / 1 Cool Heat Pump
• 3 Heat / 2 Cool Heat Pump
• 2 Heat / 1 Cool Dual Fuel
• 3 Heat / 2 Cool Dual Fuel
• Single or 3 speed fan control
• Keypad and/or setpoint locks
• Occupancy sensor inputs
• Programmable occupancy inputs
• Adaptive recovery (optimized start)
• Smart fan logic for commercial control
• PIN protected installer setup menus
• Outdoor air temperature display
• 24 volts with non -volatile memory
• Large backlit display
• Integrated Modbus communications (controlled via a web browser)
This product is in -stock now and may be purchased online at www.jacksonsystems.com or by calling toll -free 1 -888 -652 -9663.
Jackson Systems, LLC is an award -winning HVAC company specializing in zone control. The company designs, manufactures and distributes controls for the heating and air conditioning industry. Our other areas of expertise include commercial zone control, thermostats and indoor air quality. The company's headquarters are located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Jackson Systems serves both contractor and wholesale markets throughout the world.