~ SI's New Reference Motorized Series is the First Flush & Décor Motorized Low Voltage Projector Screen Available, Making it the Leading Motorized Screen Solution for Home Theater, Commercial, and Family Room Applications ~
Austin, Texas, April 27, 2009 - SI (www.siscreens.com) is proud to announce that its new low voltage Reference Motorized projection screen series is now shipping.
"Our new Reference Motorized Series sets the standard for high -end electric projector screens," explained Tim Freemyer, SI product development manager. "This elegant new design includes all the amenities along with the convenience of a low voltage system. Reference motorized encompasses the most cutting edge electronics and controls as standard features making it the leading screen solution for home theater, commercial, and family room applications."
Another Reference Motorized Series benefit is a flush mount chassis. Up until now, the industry standard from other manufacturers has been selling a separate chassis to put the box in, which is both costly and impractical. With SI's new Reference Motorized Series, the customer/installer can either add flush mount plates at the bottom or add the sexy décor plate. Either way, pricing remains the same while eliminating the need for an extra box.
"In addition, the Reference Motorized low voltage controls are external, giving installers the ultimate flexibility when installing high -end custom jobs," Freemyer continued. "The controls can reside in the installation cabinet or equipment rack, making integration a breeze. Only 16 gauge 2 conductor wire is needed to run the screen. No power is needed at the screen location!"
Additional Reference Motorized Screen highlights include:
• "Super Flat" Rigid Screen Tensioning System
• Flush in -ceiling, external, or on -ceiling mountable
• Screen Sizes - 16:9 / 16:10 - 80", 92", 100", 106", 110", 119", 133", 160"
• Screen Sizes - 2.40:1 / 2.35:1 - 80", 92", 100", 106", 110", 119", 133", 160"
• Screen Sizes - 4:3 - 77", 84", 90", 96", 100", 110", 120", 133"
• Lunar HD .85 Gray
• Gamma HD 1.1 White
• Solar HD 1.3 White
• Gamma Maestro HD 1.1 White Weave
• Lunar Maestro HD .85 Gray Weave
• 24" of black screen drop, up to 6 -foot custom available
• Simple installation with universal brackets
• IR Receiver & Remote (optional)
• RF Receiver & Remote (optional)
• RS232 & Cable (optional)
• Multi Control Buss (optional)
• 25 -foot Data Cable & Coupler (optional)
• Low Voltage Control (optional)
• Decor Wall Plate & Hardware (optional)
• Flush Chassis or Decor Case (optional)
• "Easy set" upper and lower limit adjustments
• Lifetime replacement policy
Multimedia: www.siscreens.com/screens/reference -motorized.php
Additional Siscreens.com on -line product features and tutorials:
• Screen Calculator: http://www.siscreens.com/calculator/getstarted.php
• See the REAL VIDEO difference: http://www.siscreens.com
• Multimedia Gallery available at: http://www.siscreens.com/slideshow/index.php
For more information on the Reference Motorized Screen Series and SI Screens, visit the web at www.siscreens.com or call 512 -832 -6939.
SI is a technology based U.S. projector screen manufacturer focused on delivering "state -of -the -art" performance. Each motorized, fixed, and curved projector screen we produce meets exceedingly tight tolerances and delivers all the stunning HD visuals we require.
Our mission is to develop the most advanced projector screens that effectively address evolving consumer demands for performance, value, and visual appeal -each strategically aligned with today's demanding high definition HD projector screen trends.
# # #