Home Heartbeat (HHB) is an innovative way to increase home awareness by monitoring what's going on inside the home and sending notifications to the user via text message or email.
The Home Heartbeat System is an innovative way to increase home awareness by monitoring what's going on inside the home and sending notifications to the user via cell phone text message or email. Home Heartbeat also offers an optional capability to monitor your home's status through the Internet, using a remote website.
"Alert" messages can include detection of water leaks, reporting of open doors or windows, notification of appliances that are left on (TV, iron, coffee pot…etc.) and even reminders of routine maintenance schedules (HVAC filter replacement, smoke alarm battery replacement, etc.). No matter where you are, the system delivers the information you want about your home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Peace of mind - immediate notification of any potential concerns inside the home
• Real -time, remote monitoring of a primary residence, 2nd home or vacation home, apartment, dorm room or an elderly family member's home
• Wireless -based system, requires no messy visible wiring and allows easy location/re -location of sensors throughout the home
• Easy set -up allows system to be up and running in 20 minutes and allows easy expansion of the system with additional sensors. No computer or software installation is required
CEDIA 2008 Featured Product
• Water Shut -Off Controller Mounting Bracket
o Allows the Home Heartbeat Water Shutoff Controller to be mounted on any
incoming water line, eliminating the need to change the existing ball
valve. After this DIY bracket installation, the Water Shutoff
Controller can be wirelessly activated by a Water Sensor (leak
detection) or an Attention Sensor (remote shutoff button).
Home Heartbeat is now available at: Best Buy stores nationwide, BestBuy.com and www.homeheartbeat.com.
***If you would like more information or wish to obtain hi -res photos or a demonstration video, please contact email@example.com.