Bringing awareness and attention to a company or a product is a process in itself. OmniMount hit the nail on its head recently with its 'Motion52-a-day Giveaway' at InfoComm 2008.
Bringing awareness and attention to a company or a product is a process in itself. OmniMount hit the nail on its head recently with its 'Motion52 -a -day Giveaway' at InfoComm 2008. Following the success the company had with the giveaway at CEDIA 2007, a Motion52 was awarded to a lucky recipient each of the three days of the show. OmniMount has given the three winners, as well as all the attendees that participated in the event, an opportunity to learn why they are the global leader in commercial and consumer A/V mounting and furniture solutions.
The daily winners at InfoComm 2008 of the Motion52 -a -day Giveaway were:
• Sue Atkins, Nazareth College - Rochester, NY
• Cherie Roadcap, HCPS - Harrisonburg, VA
• Jeremy Iverson, NSU - Aberdeen, SD
About the Motion52:
• The Motion52 features universal mounting rails for greater compatibility with all flat panel brands and is designed to accommodate virtually all 37" -52" flat panels up to 95 lbs.
• The Motion52 is remote controllable via IR (2 memory) and RS232 (3 memory) programmable positions.
• The Motion52 features a safety mechanism that stops motion when movement is obstructed.
• The Motion52 is stylish, unobtrusive and operates virtually silently (45dB).
• The Motion52 automatically retracts the flat panel to the home position (2.9" from the wall) when switched off.
• OmniMount Motion52 is available at retailers nationwide for an MSRP of $799.95.
For nearly 30 years, OmniMount has upheld its position as a global leader by continually evolving the industry through product innovation and the creation of new product categories. Represented worldwide in more than 65 countries to date, OmniMount products have been recognized for groundbreaking design, high quality and long -term reliability. Thanks in part to the company's in -house industrial design and engineering team, precise attention to detail and quality control standards are built into every product, producing the most breakthrough and well -built products on the market. Today, the OmniMount product line features hundreds of mounting solutions that cover the demands of nearly every application. From the smaller speaker to the largest flat panel and everything in between, OmniMount has been a pioneer in developing professional and consumer products to maximize the home theater experience. For a closer look, visit www.omnimountpro.com.