Phoenix Gold's New Contractor Speakers Compose a High Quality 10-Model Line that Utilize Proven Materials and Engineering to Create a High Value Driven Product Offering
PORTLAND, Ore., July 23, 2008 - Phoenix Gold® (phoenixgold.com) is proud to announce that it will debut the new CT Series In -Wall/In -Ceiling speaker line at the 2008 CEDIA Expo, held in Denver from Sept. 4 -7 at the Colorado Convention Center, booth 560. Phoenix Gold's new contractor speakers compose a high quality 10 -model line that utilize proven materials and engineering to create a high value driven product offering. The new CT Series is scheduled to ship in November 2008.
"The unique in -wall design incorporates a pro -sound style high -frequency horn, placing the tweeter co -planar to the woofer," explained Stewart Millager, Phoenix Gold director of engineering. "This maintains signal phase integrity, reduces distortion, and provides pattern coverage found in high -end systems. Both the in -wall and in -ceiling models feature boundary -layer diffusing surface dimples which reduce surface drag interference for the ultimate in clarity."
Features of the new CT Series in -wall models include:
• CT5W: 5.25 -inch in -wall 2 -way high definition speakers (MSRP $189.95)
• CT6W: 6.5 -inch in -wall 2 -way high definition speakers (MSRP $199.95)
• CT8W: 8 -inch in -wall 2 -way high definition speakers (MSRP $269.95)
Features of the new CT Series in -ceiling models include:
• CT3C: 3 -inch in -ceiling full range high definition speakers (MSRP $89.95)
• CT6C: 6.5 -inch in -ceiling 2 -way high definition speakers (MSRP $189.95)
• CT8C: 8 -inch in -ceiling 2 -way high definition speakers (MSRP $269.95)
• CT6DM: 6.5 -inch in -ceiling DVC high definition speakers (MSRP $129.95)
• CT8DM: 8 -inch in -ceiling DVC high definition speakers (MSRP $169.95)
Features of the new CT Series LCR models include:
• CT515: MTM in -wall high definition speakers (MSRP $169.95)
• CTLCR6C: in -ceiling LCR high definition speakers (MSRP $189.95)
"The CT Series has been designed as 'Better Level' in -wall/in -ceiling speakers and will complement Phoenix Gold's AT/ATC line as a step -up product," concluded Millager. "The AT/ATC line will continue as the entry level Phoenix Gold line."
Due to continual product improvement, specifications subject to change without notice.
Rodin is located at 9200 North Decatur Street, Portland, Oregon, USA 97203. For more information, please call 503 -978 -3321, or visit www.rodinaudio.com
Rodin is a Portland, Oregon -based company established in 1985 that designs and develops high quality high -performance products for the custom install home and the mobile audio markets. The company markets its products under the Phoenix Gold, AudioSource and Carver brands.
# # #