The all-in-one monitoring solution revolutionizes music production by providing USB audio and data streaming, iTunes® syncing and studio-quality sound at an attractive price point.
Hauppauge, NY - July 17, 2008 - Samson Technologies is pleased to announce the release of the StudioDock™ 3i. StudioDock™ USB monitors feature an onboard iPod® dock, a USB interface allowing for syncing with an iTunes® library and iPod® charging, all within the speaker design itself. The onboard USB port also enables digital playback for crystal clear sound and an all -in -one listening solution. Additionally, the USB monitors allow for a seamless audio production from a computer; simultaneously eliminating any sound distortion while producing extremely accurate sound.
"We could not be more pleased with the StudioDock™ 3i. The iPod® docking capabilities and USB functionality combined with a professional quality monitor makes it perfect for the iPod® generation," said Director of Marketing Mark Wilder. "StudioDock™ is a complete solution that will make the consumer's relationship with their music more convenient," added Wilder.
The StudioDock™3i's key features include:
• Integrated iPod® Dock with playback, charging & syncing capabilities
• USB interface for high -resolution, digital audio streaming
• 3 Inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer with butyl surround
• 25 mm silk dome high frequency driver
• Bass reflex vented cabinet design
• 15 watts of internal power per side
• Front panel 3.5 mm stereo aux input jack, headphone output jack and volume control
• Rear Panel RCA inputs
• Passive crossovers utilizing multi -pole design for linear response
• USB cable included
• 2 Meter, 18 -gauge speaker cable included
• Solid Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) construction for maximum SPL
• MSRP $$149 per pair
To request additional information or product images, please contact PR Representative Greg Mondshein at (305) 576 -1171 x22 or at email@example.com.
For more information about Samson Technologies, please visit www.samsontech.com.
About Samson Technologies Corporation.
Samson Technologies Corporation designs, manufactures and distributes high -performance wireless, audio and music accessory products in the United States and 106 countries abroad. Samson is well -known as a leading audio technology company with a long history of successful products in the professional audio segments as well as the mainstream consumer markets. Additionally, Samson is also the exclusive worldwide distributor of Hartke products and the exclusive U.S. distributor of Zoom recording and signal processing electronics. Founded in 1982, Samson Technologies is a privately held company based in Hauppauge, NY. For more information, please visit www.samsontech.com.
Max Borges Agency
(305) 576 -1171 x22
# # #