Accell Announces Their Line of Second Generation UltraAV® Switches and Splitters Now Supporting HDMI™ 1.3 High -Speed
Accell's user-friendly HDMI 1.3 switches, splitters and distribution amplifiers infiltrate both the home theater and custom installation audio and video markets
Fremont, Calif., July 1, 2008 - Accell, a leader of enhanced connectivity, has announced the launch of their revised line of UltraAV HDMI switches and splitters, now compliant with HDMI 1.3 specification up to 6.75 Gbps. The new HDMI specification Version 1.3 offers significant audio and video enhancements to previous versions of the HDMI specification. Accell's second generation switches and splitters support high -speed HDMI 1.3 audio/video transfer and are available with prices ranging from $79 MSRP to $309 MSRP.
Accell's line of UltraAV HDMI 1.3 switches and splitters support the bandwidth intensive audio and video enhancements of HDMI 1.3 as well as supporting all the earlier versions of the HDMI specification. In order to support these data intensive audio/video requirements, HDMI devices must be able to accurately transfer high volumes of data at blazing fast speeds.
This line of products includes 4x8 HDMI 1.3 Distribution Amplifier; 4x1 HDMI 1.3 Switch; 1x4 HDMI 1.3 Splitter; 2x1 HDMI 1.3 Switch and 1x2 HDMI 1.3 Splitter, and supports the following features:
• High -Definition resolutions of up to 1080p
• HDMI displays that feature a 120Hz refresh rate, providing smooth, fluid video reproduction
• Color bit depths from 8 -bit up to 12 -bit color including Deep Color™, providing more detailed gradations of individual colors displaying billions of colors
• Dolby TrueHD and DTS -HD lossless surround sound, delivering optimum audio technology for a superior home theater experience
• HDTVs with x.v.Color™, expanding the number of available colors for nearly twice as many colors than standard RGB color
• Lip sync capabilities allowing for a processing delay so both audio and video signals are synchronized and are output together, greatly improving the viewing experience
"Accell understands the A/V market and we strive to keep pace with its evolution, ensuring the delivery of high quality enhanced connectivity products with an excellent price and performance," stated Tenny Sin, Accell's Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "HDMI 1.3 products are in great demand and we will continue to expand our line of UltraAV products offering an extensive selection of audio/video distribution solutions."
HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC. UltraAV is a registered trademark of Accell Corporation.
Accell Corporation is focused on the design, manufacture and delivery of affordable, high quality connectivity products including audio/video interconnects and distribution systems, computer and networking cables. Accell produces high quality and innovative connectivity products by combining the low cost benefits of a global manufacturer and the design capabilities of a Silicon Valley based engineering and marketing team. Accell is a member of CEDIA and CEA. For more information, please visit our Web site at www.accellcables.com.
Megan Saulsbury Michael Weizer
FutureWorks PR Accell Corporation
408.720.8228 Ext. 104 510.438.9288 Ext. 8284
megan@future -works.com email@example.com