Starting in March 08, TDS and DBL is partnering to offer a wide selection of TDS seminars and CEDIA University courses for the custom installer/designer.
Training Dept. Seminars has partnered with DBL Distributing in Phoenix, AZ to begin offering a wide range of TDS seminars and workshops for the custom installer/designer as well as CEDIA University core curriculum and review courses at the DBL's training facility starting in March 2008.
The courses include the following:
• Home Network Fundamentals (1 -day)
• Advanced Home Networks I (1 -day)
• Advanced Home Networks II (2 -day)
• Residential Retrofit Techniques (1 -day)
• Retrofit Tips and Techniques (2 -hour)
• Secrets of HD Display Calibration (2 -hour)
• CEDIA Installer Level 1 Review (5 -hour)
• CEDIA Installer Level 1 Exam
• CEDIA EST -104 Introduction to Codes and Standards (3 -hour)
• CEDIA EST -311 Video Set -up and Calibration (3 -hour)
• CEDIA ESD -111 Distributed Audio System Overview (3 -hour)
• CEDIA ESD -131 Fundamentals of Home Theatre Design (3 -hour)
All courses are eligible for CEDIA CEU Credits.
Full details of the courses including outlines, dates, and registration information is available at the Training Dept. Seminar web site: www.trainingdept.com/html/seminars.html
For more information contact Grayson Evans (TDS) at 520.204.1626, or Melanie Sircar (DBL) at 480.422.5523.