Distribute Up to Eight Audio and Video Signals to Eight Displays with HDCP encoded 1080P content.
Morganville, N.J., (January 23, 2008) - Aurora Multimedia announced innovation of the industry's first high -definition multimedia interface (HDMI) matrix router with 8 -in 8 -out ports and full HDCP (High -bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliance, giving users the ability to transmit high -definition audio and video signals to as many as eight displays.
With the HS -88M Matrix Router, video and audio signals from popular consumer audio -visual products - such as HD -DVD players, TiVo systems, satellite set top boxes, and Blu -ray disc players - can be sent simultaneously to up to eight different displays without degradation in audio -visual signals. The HS -88M Matrix Router's HDCP compatibility alleviates the problem of HDCP encoding, which previously blocked signals from being transmitted from audio -visual products to multiple displays.
Among the HS -88M Matrix Router's other features are:
• Multiple switching modes, allowing any 8 x 8 select switching, from single input to multiple output
• Control options including RS -232C, LAN (TCP/IP), infrared or front panel keys
• Resolution support HDTV signal up to 1080p@60Hz with 36 bit color depth.
• HDCP compliance at all output channels
• Compliance to HDMI V1.3
• Increased single -link bandwidth to 225 MHz
• Dolby TrueHD and DTS -HD Master Audio streams
• Built -in Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) read function, with Electrically Erasable Programmable Read -Only Memory (EEPROM), to save display EDID data while supporting any HDTV with maximum resolutions. The unit also supports non -Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) resolution, including projectors with unique resolutions. This function is easy to set up by the user
• Built -in noise protection circuits in each input and output port
• Exhibition video display system
• Control of the home theater system
The HS -88M Matrix Router is available now at an MSRP of $7,499 and can be purchased through Aurora Multimedia at (732) 591 -5800 ext. 208 or email@example.com.