I2F Media Products combine media presentations with a full control of diverse hardware. Media can be HD images, URL content and live video capture, with backgrounds and overlays. Affordable software based on standard hardware & network facilities.
At ISE 2008 we will demonstrate the capacities of the I2F Media Products family through diverse applications:
• A multi -screen set -up with images transmitted and synchronized by one computer;
• Digital signage as a versatile marketing tool in which display zones on the screen are offered ánd independently managed with a pixel for parameter!;
• An advanced and versatile control exercised by one standard computer with I2F MediaBrick, involving a projector, 3 rotating LCD -panels each with their computer, 3 motors, lights and content: our eye -catching showcase I2F MediaWheel.
I2F MediaDisplay is a high performance standalone mediaserver. One I2F MediaDisplay installed on one computer can start up a multitude of different media resources simultaneously: backgrounds, active content, overlays. Up to eight different URL resources can be used. This allows us to display nine clips, each sized to their ideal resolution, at the same time.
In addition to this, I2F MediaBrick uses any switch, serial or TCP/IP input as an event and any switch, serial or TCP/IP output as an action. This core product, yet very affordable, combines the features of a powerful HD mediaserver with a standalone local control of all hardware involved.
Beside having all the characteristics of I2F MediaBrick and I2F MediaDisplay, I2F MediaController now allows you to:
• supervise the operation of all hardware and software in a set -up (monitoring - status reports),
• send instructions to individual mediaservers (I2F MediaBrick or I2F Media -Display) or to all at once,
• with immediate effect or according to a timetable (remote execution - scheduling).
All I2F Media Products operate on standard hardware and use standard network possibilities.
Numerous applications exist or are feasible in the field of museums, exhibitions, trade fairs, digital signage, conference rooms, infotainment, residential automation, video surveillance etc.
Our goal is to encourage independent users. We provide trainings and documentation.
Whether or not you get to the show, ask to get your I2F MediaBrick demo version.
Inter2Face BVBA - Pelgrimstraat 9/4 - 3000 Leuven - Belgium
Tel. +32(0)16.205543 - Email email@example.com - www.inter2face.com
ISE Booth Q111