Building on the success of the Future TV Show conference and business summit (www.futuretvevent.com), which is now in its third year, WTG Events has launched a new exhibition and conference format dedicated to the world of media convergence.
Filling the opening for a smaller more focussed event the Future TV Show will provide industry professionals with all the tools to stay ahead in this fast moving industry, and enable them to speak to over 60 key suppliers who will be exhibiting.
Taking place in the superb Grimaldi Forum, Monaco from 14 -15 May 2008, this event will enable professionals in the industry to keep bang -up to date with developments in the industry through a focussed high level conference and a brand new trade only exhibition. The event is expecting to attract over 1,000 visitors to the exhibition (www.futuretvshow.com) in addition to the 150 delegates that usually attend the conference.
The Future TV Show conference and exhibition investigates the technologies, trends and leading case studies behind the shift in media broadcasting.
• Monetising online TV and social networking content
• Personalising TV to suit the preferences of the viewer
• Future TV technologies - in home, mobile, on console, at any location
• Extending the programme brand through online communities
• Online TV vs IPTV which will succeed?
• Measurement and metric techniques across platforms
• How will advertisers and brands be involved in television of the future?
• Has all the TV advertising budget now moved online?
• Extending interaction into virtual worlds
For the latest conference programme visit www.futuretvevent.com. The exhibition is open to all those working in the industry and visitors can register free at www.futuretvshow.com.