System provides high quality alternative to address growing demand for entry-level distributed audio in light commercial and residential markets
MIAMI, FLORIDA - September 6, 2007 - Niles Audio Corporation, The First Name in Custom Installation®, today announced the introduction of the new ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit, a complete four -source, four -zone distributed audio system targeted specifically for the growing light commercial and entry level residential markets. The new ZR -4 kit is packaged as a self -contained system including a multizone audio receiver, rack mount ears, four weather -resistant keypads, a hand -held learning remote control and three infrared MicroFlashers®. The heart of the system is the ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver which features a built -in AM/FM tuner and is capable of playing music without set -up or programming. The included keypads are weather resistant - opening up new installation possibilities outdoors and in moist environments like showers, baths and spas. The system is fitted with advanced digital amplification capable of delivering 40 Watts per zone and is suitable for driving low impedance loads (4 ohms). Additional features include independent bass, treble and variable loudness tone controls to tailor sound specifically for each zone making it a high quality alternative for the growing distributed audio market.
"Reinventing our multizone assortment is a key priority for Niles in 2008," said Frank Sterns, president of Niles. "The ZR -4 comes in a complete kit and enables our dealers to enter light commercial and entry -level residential markets with Niles performance, quality and reliability," Sterns added.
The ZR -4 system architecture provides direct access to the built -in AM/FM tuner and up to three additional audio sources. The keypads feature concealed infrared sensors to transmit source control commands from the included learning remote control, through the ZR -4, to connected sources like CD, DVD and cable/satellite receivers. By combining all the necessary electronics required for a multizone distributed audio system into a single package, Niles has vastly simplified the order, sales and installation process, while eliminating the need for redundant packaging.
• The ZR -4 is a four -source, four -zone multizone receiver
• The ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit targets the growing light commercial and entry level residential markets
• The ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver Kit includes a built -in AM/FM tuner, weather resistant keypads, a learning remote control, rack mount ears and infrared flashers for controlling connected source components like CD, DVD and cable/satellite receivers
• The ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver incorporates advanced digital power amplification of 40 Watts per zone
• The ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver features independent bass, treble and variable loudness tone controls for each zone
• The ZR -4 is controllable via discrete RS232 and infrared commands for each zone
• The ZR -4 is equipped with a paging input for voice announcements from a telephone system and/or chimes from doorbell systems
• The ZR -4 system architecture allows expansion to eight zones via an additional ZR -4 MultiZone Receiver
• The ZR -4 requires no programming and passes infrared commands through its weather resistant keypads to connected source components
• The ZR -4 and all components in the kit ship with a two -year limited warranty
Miami -based Niles Audio Corporation is a 30 -year -old company recognized as the First Name in Custom Installation®. The company is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of audio/video custom installation products and accessories and is guided by its vision to be the world's leading provider of products and services that enable professional custom installers to design and install systems that delight their customers. To that end, Niles pursues a mission to provide solutions for end users which enable simple and easy access to home entertainment and that integrate seamlessly with other low voltage subsystems like lighting, internet, security and HVAC in residential and light commercial environments. Niles conducts its business with a promise to treat its customers, employees, suppliers and stakeholders with fairness and respect and to foster teamwork, innovation and a commitment to be the best in everything it does.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting Mike Detmer at Niles Audio Corporation, 12331 SW 130th Street, Miami, FL 33186 (1 -800 -BUY -HIFI; ext. 197) or by visiting www.nilesaudio.com.