NORVINZ, SANDERS, ULTRAVIOLET, MSR, GINGKO, and TBI SOUND team up to make a splash at T.H.E. Show, St. Tropez Hotel during CES 2008, January 7-10, 2008.
Pre -show press conference in St. Tropez Room 1808 at 6:00 PM on SUNDAY JANUARY 6, 2008 to debut new products from these companies.
Here is what you will miss if you don't show up:
· World premiere of Sanders' new model 10A hybrid electrostatic speaker system, featuring Ultrastat technology and a dedicated electronic crossover/bass amplifier with remote control.
· Merrill -Sciliia Research's acclaimed reference -level turntables - MS21 and MS2.
· Opera Audio Consonance's new product line up, including the A150 Linear integrated amp and the CD 120T tube CD player.
· Gingko Audio's new Cloud 9 and Cloud 12 vibration control platforms, designed specially for the popular VPI Scout, Scoutmaster, Super Scoutmaster, and Aries turntables.
· TBI's Millenia digital integrated amplifier, the most musical digital amp and a perfect match for TBI Majestic Diamond speakers, in complete packages starting at $995 retail.
DON'T MISS THIS EXCITING EVENT! PLEASE RSVP!
PLEASE RSVP BY CALLING TOLL FREE 877 -772 -5659 OR EMAIL Info@norvinz.com.