Five Winners Receive a Brand New MotionPicture Motorized Mount - Motion52
PHOENIX, Ariz. - September 20, 2007 - OmniMount, the global leader in consumer and commercial A/V mounting and furniture solutions, made waves at CEDIA EXPO 2007 with its 'Motion52 -a -day Giveaway'. The 'Motion52 -a -day Giveaway' brought awareness and attention to OmniMount and its impressive roster of products, and five very lucky attendees each won a terrific prize: OmniMount's exciting new motorized cantilever mount, the Motion52.
"The Motion52 has been an enthusiastically welcomed addition to the OmniMount family of products, receiving substantial attention from the media, vendors and customers," said Brett Stenhouse, OmniMount vice president of marketing. "The daily giveaway turned out to be a lot of fun for contestants and employees - it was a wonderful break from the show routine and the chance to win such a fantastic and critically acclaimed product generated a lot of excitement around the booth. There's nothing else on the market like the Motion52, and it will change the way viewers experience 'motion pictures' forever."
The Motion52, the first automated product by OmniMount, can tilt, pan or swivel a flat panel display at the touch of a button while remaining stylish and unobtrusive, thus providing for multiple optimized viewing positions within a room from a single flat panel display. Developed in partnership with Samsung, the Motion52 motorized cantilever mount is remote controllable via IP, IR and RS232, has two programmable memory positions, and when switched off retracts the flat panel to a mere 2.9" from the wall. The Motion52 provides universal rails for compatibility with all flat panel brands ranging in size from 37" to 52".
Featuring an elegant anthracite finish, this motorized solution to screen placement issues is equipped with a "smart" safety mechanism that stops motion if movement is obstructed. The Motion52 comes with all the features expected in an OmniMount product including a motion cable management system, double studded mounting for stability and an installation template and level for easy setup.
Originally the contest was designed to giveaway only four Motion52 motorized mounts - one during each day of the show. However in response to such a wonderful turnout and energetic crowd participation by the second day of the show, OmniMount made an executive decision to host a second drawing on Friday, September 7, 2007. In total, five extremely happy winners each walked away with a brand new OmniMount Motion52.
The winners of this year's Motion52 -a -day Giveaway are:
• Joseph Kirby of Acoustic Theater Systems (Fort Worth, TX), Day 1 Winner
• Jim Sweeney of Hometronics Lifestyles (New Canaan, CT), Day 2 Winner 1
• Taylor Phillips of Circuit City (Richmond, VA), Day 2 Winner 2
• Dan Earle of Custom Installation and Design (Hurricane, UT), Day 3 Winner
• Joe Feeney of Widescreen Review (San Diego, CA), Day 4 Winner
• OmniMount makes waves at CEDIA Expo 2007 with their 'Motion52 -a -day Giveaway'.
• The Motion52 motorized mount was awarded to five lucky contestant winners of the 'Motion52 -a -day Giveaway'.
• The Motion52 allows for multiple ideal viewing locations.
• The Motion52 is stylish, unobtrusive and finished in elegant anthracite.
• The Motion52 features two programmable position settings.
• The Motion52 automatically retracts the screen to a mere 2.9" from the wall when switched off.
• The Motion52 is fully remote controllable via IP, IR and RS232.
• The Motion52 features a "smart" safety mechanism that stops movement if obstructed.
• The Motion52 features universal mounting rails compatible with all flat panel brands and is designed to accommodate virtually all 37" -52" flat panels up to 95 lbs.
• OmniMount Motion52 will be available October 2007 for an MSRP of $799.95.
For nearly 30 years, OmniMount has upheld its position as a global leader by continually evolving the industry through product innovation and the creation of new product categories. Represented worldwide in 59 countries to date, OmniMount products have been recognized for groundbreaking design, high quality and long -term reliability. Thanks in part to the company's in -house industrial design and engineering team, known as ID&E, precise attention to detail and quality control standards are built into every product, producing the most breakthrough and well -built products on the market. Today, the OmniMount product line features hundreds of mounting solutions that cover the demands of nearly every application. From the smaller speaker to the largest flat panel and everything in between, OmniMount has been a pioneer in developing professional and consumer products to maximize the home theater experience. For a closer look, visit www.omnimount.com.