First Name in Custom Installation® Awards Sales, Training, Service and Support Excellence
MIAMI, FLORIDA - June 5, 2007 - Niles Audio Corporation, The First Name in Custom Installation®, announced today the recipients of its International Distributor of the Year Awards for 2006. The awards recognize outstanding growth and achievements by a Niles distributor in one calendar year, focusing on training, service and support. Niles International Distributor Awards were presented during the company's International Distributors Conference aboard the recent 2007 Home Theater Cruise. In choosing the award recipients, Niles looked at criteria beyond raw sales volume, including account history, product diversity and rate of growth. Awarding these distributors continues the Niles tradition of recognizing valued business partners who support the brand. It is with their support that Niles has achieved success in the USA and over 30 international markets.
The Niles Distributors Recognized Were:
• Overall Distributor of the Year - Audio Products Group (Australia) www.audioproducts.com.au
• Niles Distributor of the Year - BMB Electronics BV (Europe, Middle East, Africa) www.bmbelectronics.eu
• New Distributor of the Year - BMB Electronics BV (Europe, Middle East, Africa) www.bmbelectronics.eu
• Most Improved Distributor of the Year - Foxtrot (Ukraine) http://foxtrot.kiev.ua
• Product Manager of the Year - Philip Beardsmore, Sound Group Holdings (New Zealand)
• In Recognition of Exemplary Technical Support - Eduan Naude, Balanced Audio (South Africa) http://balancedaudio.co.za
• Excellence in Training Award - Nick Papadatos, Audio Products Group (Australia) www.audioproducts.com.au
• In Appreciation of Dedicated Service - LM Agencies and Marketing (Israel) www.lmaudio.tadam.co.il
• In Appreciation of Dedicated Service - Horn Distribution (Poland) www.horn.pl/english.html
"Each year, Niles gathers with its international distributors to honor the special accomplishments they've made during the last twelve months," said Frank Sterns, president of Niles. "In 2007, all of our distributors showed incredible dedication towards bringing Niles products into homes across the globe. Our success exists not only on the strength of our products, but as a result of our distributors, who are extremely focused on supporting their dealers. They help to distinguish the full Niles experience, and it is our honor to work with such a talented group of individuals," Sterns added.
• Niles honored the company's top international distributors with awards recognizing outstanding excellence in sales, training, service and support.
• The awards were announced during a Niles International Distributors Conference recently held aboard the 2007 Home Theater Cruise.
• In choosing award recipients, Niles looked at criteria beyond raw sales volume, including account history, product diversity and rate of growth.
Niles Audio Corporation, based in Miami, is a 29 -year -old company recognized as the First Name in Custom Installation®. As a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of audio/video custom installation products, Niles Audio is guided by seven principles: a commitment to reliable, high -performance, application -specific, product design, a complete and up -to -date product assortment with just -in -time delivery, extensive training and technical support, exemplary customer service and strong dealer relationships. Niles is a brand based on strength, reliability and outstanding performance with a wide range of award -winning, innovative products.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting Mike Detmer at Niles Audio Corporation, 12331 SW 130th Street, Miami, FL 33186 (1 -800 -BUY -HIFI; ext. 197) or by visiting: www.nilesaudio.com.