With a host of new and innovative products Peerless Industries, Inc., the industry leader in professional-grade audio/visual mounting solutions, is taking InfoComm by storm, highlighting 26 new mounting solutions for flat panels and projectors.
- -Take Peerless' 'Hands -On Challenge' to Experience the New PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount and Explore 26 New Products for a Chance to Win 50 -inch Plasma and Mount - -
CHICAGO, IL -InfoComm 2007 - With a host of new and innovative products Peerless Industries, Inc., the industry leader in professional -grade audio/visual mounting solutions, is taking InfoComm by storm, highlighting 26 new mounting solutions for flat panels and projectors. Its new 2,500 square -foot corporate booth (number 2829) will host a 'Hands -On Challenge' that enables attendees to experience Peerless' groundbreaking precision gearing technology first -hand, and an 'Explore the New Peerless' raffle giving attendees a chance to win a 50 -inch plasma and mount.
Array of Modernization from Peerless
- Experience a first -of -its -kind projector mounting technology that will forever change the way projector image alignment is done. The projector mount's pin -point image alignment will become the new standard, making good enough image alignment no longer good enough.
- Its new series of high gloss pivoting and articulating arms increase the hi -tech appearance of a flat panel and carries its sophisticated look from the TV to the mount to the wall, perfectly matching the latest screen colors so that it appears as an extension of the TV rather than a separate accessory.
- A/V equipment and flat panels have been separated for long enough. New accessories enable installers to attach a DVD player or other A/V equipment to the flat panel mount without having to drill into the wall.
- New motorized mounting solutions for wall applications provide additional streams of revenue opportunities for installers, as well as giving their customers new viewing capabilities.
So Much to Do, So Much to See at Peerless
'Hands -On Challenge' - Experience New Pin -Point Image Alignment Technology Peerless' new 2,500 square foot booth, number 2829, will be the host of a 'Hands -On Challenge' that invites attendees to experience the new groundbreaking precision gear technology first -hand. The challenge will give installers the opportunity to try various image alignment technologies, including Peerless' revolutionary PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount and experience how the new precision gear technology is changing the way image alignment is done.
Win a 50 -inch Plasma and Mount
'Explore the New Peerless' raffle invites InfoComm attendees to have some fun and explore Peerless' 26 new products in the new 2,500 square foot booth, number 2829, while at the same time entering into a raffle to win a 50 -inch plasma with a new HG Series mount. InfoComm attendees visiting Peerless' booth will have a chance to pick up an entry form to complete as they come into the booth to see Peerless' 26 new products. While exploring the new booth attendees are asked to mark off all of the new products that they saw, and return the form to a Peerless representative to be entered into the 'Explore the New Peerless' raffle for a chance to win.
Visit Peerless at InfoComm 2007 in booth number 2829, to participate in the 'Hands -On Challenge' and to explore 26 new mounting solutions and a chance to win a 50 -inch plasma and mount. For more information on Peerless' mounting solutions visit www.peerlessmounts.com or call 800 -865 -8010.
About Peerless Industries, Inc.
Peerless has designed and manufactured the most comprehensive line of audio/visual mounting solutions for over 40 years. Today, Peerless designs and manufactures mounts for current and emerging visual display technologies, including LCD and plasma flat panel displays, projectors, CRT televisions and other electronic equipment used in the commercial and consumer markets. Built on decades of experience and proven expertise, Peerless Industries is ISO 9001 certified and is an approved Underwriters Laboratories testing site. For more information, visit http://www.peerlessmounts.com.
©2007 Peerless Industries, Inc., All rights reserved.