Distribution Agreement Delivers Simplified VoIP Marketing Programs, Activation Bonus Incentives and VoIP-Ready Products to Independent Retailers Nationwide
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 30 - - DBL Distributing, Inc., one of the largest and fastest -growing wholesale distributors of consumer electronics and related accessories in the United States, today announced a new distribution partnership with Vonage to deliver a full suite of innovative Vonage™ -enabled devices. The agreement helps level the playing field among independent consumer electronics dealers as DBL delivers product opportunities typically associated with national "big box" retailers.
As per the agreement, DBL will immediately begin marketing various Vonage -enabled Internet telephony products and accessories which allow users to connect and make calls through a high -speed Internet connection. Additionally, DBL will provide an innovative "dealer quick -start marketing kit" that combines everything a retailer needs to start marketing Vonage -enabled products. The kit includes visual merchandising signage, training materials and point -of -sale displays. DBL customers who participate in the program earn an activation commission for each Vonage device sold resulting in a Vonage account activation. In order to participate, dealers must become a Vonage/DBL authorized dealer.
Vonage, a leading provider of broadband telephone services, was recently introduced to DBL's base of 32,000 consumer electronics dealers and custom installation consultants through DBL's May sale flyer and will be featured in DBL's Summer/Fall 2007 catalog which was mailed to America's top consumer electronic dealers this week.
"Vonage is a great service, offering a compelling combination of features and industry -leading price points" says Henry Chiarelli, chief merchandising officer of DBL Distributing, Inc. "As a leading distributor of consumer electronics among independent retailers, we're always looking for services that add profit potential and increase foot traffic to a dealer's business. We believe Vonage and VoIP -related products are two major components of consumer demand now and long -term."
Through DBL, retailers of any type are able to market and sell Vonage services along with the following Vonage -enabled products:
· V -Tech IP 8100 -1 Internet Telephone System. 5.8GHz digital spread -spectrum technology offers the best available performance with increased sound quality, enhanced range and heightened security.
· V -Tech IP 811 Handset. Designed as an expansion handset for the V -Tech IP 8100 -1 phone system, the V -Tech IP 811 handset provides a "hands free" speakerphone, call transfer capability and intercom features.
· D -Link VTA Internet Phone Adapter. Simply connect this adapter to an existing router and a touch -tone phone, which can be set up in minutes. The D -Link phone adapter is equipped with two telephone jacks allowing two separate Vonage phone lines; users can allocate one line to a voice line and one to a fax line.
· D -Link VWR Internet Phone Adapter with Wireless Router. Connects up to 2 Vonage lines through high -speed Cable or DSL Internet connection and includes a wireless router. The router allows connection up to four PCs directly while using an Internet connection for computers and phone at the same time.
· V -Phone. A portable USB 250MB flash drive for portability and convenience in making and receiving calls on virtually any PC or laptop with a high -speed internet connection. No software installation needed - just plug it in and start making calls.
"We are excited to partner with DBL Distributing," said James Flynn, Senior Vice President of Sales for Vonage. "They are an innovative distributor widely known for their ability to provide independent retailers with access to the latest in technology and services. We view DBL as a powerful distribution point for Vonage products and services."
About DBL Distributing, Inc.:
DBL Distributing, Inc. is one of the nation's top wholesale distributors of consumer electronics accessories and related products, with more than 32,000 retail customers nationwide. Headquartered in a custom -built 144,000 square foot facility in Scottsdale, Arizona, DBL carries more than 17,000 products from nearly 400 quality manufacturers. DBL offers same day shipping for orders placed by 5:00pm MST, a best price for 1 or 100 piece policy and has a "no minimum" order policy. DBL's business strategy proves that customers come first. For more information on Vonage products and services including Vonage -enabled hardware and accessories please visit http://www.dbldistributing.com/ or contact them at 800.733.6766.
Vonage (NYSE: VG) is a leading provider of broadband telephone services with 2.4 million subscriber lines. Our award -winning technology enables anyone to make and receive phone calls with a touch tone telephone almost anywhere a broadband Internet connection is available. We offer feature -rich and cost -effective communication services that offer users an experience similar to traditional telephone services.
Our Residential Premium Unlimited and Small Business Unlimited calling plans offer consumers unlimited local and long distance calling, and popular features like call waiting, call forwarding and voicemail - - for one low, flat monthly rate. For more information about Vonage's products and services, please visit http://www.vonage.com.
Vonage Holdings Corp. is headquartered in Holmdel, New Jersey. Vonage® is a registered trademark of Vonage Marketing Inc., a subsidiary of Vonage Holdings Corp.