Agency to Support U.S. Launch of Award-Winning Supernova Screen
COSTA MESA, CA - April 15, 2007 - dnp USA, a subsidiary of dnp Denmark, the world's leading supplier of optical projection screen technology, has announced it will be partnering with Hollywood, Fla. - based Marketing Matters as its public relations agency of record. dnp USA is known for revolutionizing the projection industry with the Supernova™ Screen, the first -ever front projection screen that allows viewing in brightly lit environments.
"We are very excited about the Supernova Screen product launch, and we wanted to make sure to make the most of it in the United States," said Manfred Freiberger, dnp's senior account manager in the United States. "Marketing Matters is experienced with product launches specific to the custom audio -visual industry, and demonstrated to us that they certainly have the drive, energy and know -how to penetrate this competitive market."
"We understand the importance of a strong marketing and public relations effort," added Coleen Sterns, president of Marketing Matters. "We are excited about this great opportunity to design an integrated marketing communications campaign that will establish dnp as an industry leader and raise the company's brand awareness to ensure its long -term success."
The new and groundbreaking Supernova Flex Screen is a retractable, motorized screen that blends effortlessly into any environment and disappears into a stylish wall mounted enclosure when not in use. dnp's exclusive materials employ a high -contrast filter that allows the Supernova Flex Screen to deliver contrast ratios up to ten times higher than standard front projection screens. This enables the user to experience bright, clear projection images even in well -lit environments, which in turn makes projection a versatile, viable option in all kinds of applications.
• dnp USA has selected Marketing Matters as its public relations agency of record.
• dnp USA, a subsidiary of dnp Denmark, distributes the Supernova Flex Screen, a retractable, motorized low gain front projection screen.
• Marketing Matters, based in Hollywood, Fla., is a full -service public relations and marketing services firm with extensive experience in the audio -video and custom electronics industry.
• The Supernova Flex Screen delivers ten times the contrast of conventional projection screens.
• dnp's revolutionary technology allows Supernova Flex to be viewed in environments with ambient light.
• With minimal space requirements, Supernova opens vast new opportunities for commercial and residential applications.
• Supernova Flex is also available in a fixed format, Supernova One.
• Supernova Flex has recently been certified by the Imaging Science Foundation™ (ISF) for its outstanding image quality.
• Supernova Flex is now available in 4:3, 16:9, and Cinemascope formats in sizes up to 100".
dnp Denmark is the screen production center for Dai Nippon Printing Co. Ltd., one of the world's largest printing and media companies. dnp laboratories benefit from more investment in research and development than any other screen supplier, having pioneered every major development in optical projection technology for over a decade.
dnp USA is the North American branch of the company, headquartered in Costa Mesa, California. All of the Supernova Screen products are stocked and produced locally. As a market leader, dnp provides its dealers with the best technical support and with some of the most innovative sales and marketing tools within the screen industry.
For additional information about the award -winning dnp Supernova Flex Screen, please visit www.supernovascreen.com.
About Marketing Matters
Since its inception in 1997, Marketing Matters has been a full service integrated marketing communications agency based in Hollywood, Florida. The agency offers turnkey management and high quality marketing materials and services, helping its clients manage their brands effectively and in turn expand their market presence. Among Marketing Matters' specialized services are: public relations, advertising, programs and product launches, and the design of promotional materials that range from a single page flyer to a monthly newsletter or a sophisticated multi -page catalog. Marketing Matters also provides custom publishing, full tradeshow and event management, website design and development, corporate identity development, and other services that ensure successful branding and realization of marketing objectives.
For more information about Marketing Matters and its services, visit www.marketingmatters.net or contact Coleen Sterns at (954) 925 -1511 or email@example.com.