Distribution Partnership Brings New Wireless Extender Products Complimentary to DBL's High Growth Wireless and Custom Installation Product Categories.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ. - February 13, 2007 - - DBL Distributing, Inc., one of the largest wholesale distributors of consumer electronics products and accessories in the United States, today announced a new distribution partnership with Wi -Ex, Inc., a leader in developing products that enhance cell phone signal coverage. Wi -Ex and their line of zBoost cell phone signal extenders improve signal strength for better voice and data transmission while maintaining the integrity of the carriers' networks.
Initially, DBL will offer Wi -Ex's brand of zBoost signal extenders including the award winning zBoost Dual Band product, a mobile/car based cell phone extender and a ''professional installer'' series signal booster. Wi -Ex was recently honored at the 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES®) as an Innovations 2007 Design and Engineering Awards honoree, with their zBoost Dual Band (SKU = YX510 -PCS/CEL) selected as an honoree in the Mobile/Home Office category. Wi -Ex products carried by DBL include:
· YX510 -PCS/CEL - Handles all PCS or CEL protocols and includes multiple patent -pending technologies to provide low -cost coverage while continually adapting to signals to prevent interference to the wireless network.
· YX610 -PCS/CEL (Professional Installer Series) - Like the YX510 -PCS/CEL, handles all PCS or CEL protocols, however, improves coverage up to 10,000sq ft. Includes amplifier base unit, power supply, high -gain signal and base unit antennas, and mounting hardware.
· YX200 -PCS/CEL (Mobile/Car Installer Series) - Designed for consumers, the Wi -Ex cell phone signal booster extends a Wi -Ex cell zone for single or multiple users in a car. Includes a small bi -directional amplifier, 12V cigarette lighter adapter, external magnetic mount antenna (15ft.) and an internal patch (Rerad) antenna with 15ft. cable.
· YX500 -CEL - A cell phone signal booster for 800 MHz network carriers (i.e. Cingular, AT&T and Verizon).
· YX500 -PCS - A cell phone signal booster for 1900 MHz network carriers (i.e. Sprint and T -Mobile).
''Our commitment to meet the retail demand for quality wireless and custom installation products and accessories is what brought DBL and Wi -Ex together'' stated Henry Chiarelli, chief merchandising officer for DBL Distributing. ''The addition of these fine Wi -EX zBoost products is proof positive of our commitment to source, merchandise and market the best consumer electronic products and accessories in the marketplace. We have already seen positive response from our base of dealers indicating that Wi -Ex is a solid brand with valid products that address multiple network technologies and are easy to install - these are the attributes that our dealers customers are looking for.''
''Wi -Ex is proud to partner with DBL as a national distributor of our line of zBoost cell phone signal booster and network extenders,'' said Lloyd R. Meese, President and CEO of Wi -Ex. ''DBL has unique competence at marketing new products with the ability to quickly get those products into the hands of retailers and their customers nationwide.''
About DBL Distributing, Inc.
DBL Distributing, Inc. is one of the nation's top distributors of consumer electronics accessories and related products, with more than 32,000 retail customers nationwide. Headquartered in a custom -built 144,000 square foot facility in Scottsdale, Arizona, DBL carries more than 17,000 products from more than 380 quality manufacturers. DBL offers same day shipping for orders placed by 5:00pm MST, a best price for 1 or 100 piece policy and a have no minimum order policy. DBL's business strategy proves that customers come first. For more information please visit http://www.dbldistributing.com/ or contact them at 800.733.6766.
About Wi -Ex
Wi -Ex, www.Wi -Ex.com, developed zBoost, the first consumer -priced signal booster for the small office/home office (SOHO) cell phone market. They are the leading supplier of cell phone boosters for the consumer. In early 2006, they were recognized as one of Georgia's top 10 Innovative companies. They manufacture and distribute the zBoost of cell phone signal extenders for the home, office or car. The zBoost product line will Extend Cell ZonesTM for users by improving signal strength for better voice and data transmission while maintaining the integrity of the carriers' networks. They are easy to install, affordable and available at many retail and etail outlets including RadioShack (www.radioshack.com), Fry's www.frys.com, Tiger Direct (www.tigerdirect.com) and Solid Signal (www.solidsignal.com ). zBoost works with most carriers including Cingular, Sprint and T -Mobile. Wi -Ex continues to develop innovative products to meet the demands of an increasingly wireless society by enhancing wireless signals. To learn more, visit (www.Wi -Ex.com).