LiteTouch Neo, the company's new Wall Box Lighting Control Product to debut at IBS 2007.
(Salt Lake City, UT - February 7, 2007) This week, at the International Builder's Show in Orlando, Florida, LiteTouch, Inc. will debut the LiteTouch® Neo™, the company's new and radically simple Wall Box Lighting Control Product.
The LiteTouch Neo offers custom home builders ease of installation and programming plus multiple upgrade opportunities unprecedented in the lighting control industry. The revolutionary technology driving these benefits is the LiteTouch Neo Load "Cartridge."
LiteTouch Neo's "Cartridges" are truly the crowning technical achievement. They are the super -small, high -voltage lighting control modules that accomplish the actual dimming and switching of the lights. Because they are uniquely small, compact, removable, replaceable and interchangeable, LiteTouch uses the word "Cartridge" to describe these load modules. LiteTouch Neo's unique "Cartridge" technology means that LiteTouch Neo has room to grow. Upgrade the LiteTouch Neo4, a 4 -gang unit, to control up to eight cartridges and lighting loads simply by adding additional "Cartridges." Each "Cartridge" has its own microprocessor that automatically recognizes any new components added to the system.
Notable features of the new LiteTouch Neo include:
• Easy to install: Electrical Contractors appreciate LiteTouch Neo. It is conventionally wired and is installed into a standard back box. No special tools, supplies or training required.
• Easy to link to create a wall box lighting control system: Up to 8 LiteTouch Neo4 units can be linked together using standard Cat5 cable. When linked, the units automatically detect and communicate with each other, allowing any button on any unit to be used to control any lighting load in the system.
• No special programming tools or software needed: A simple, built -in programming panel requires no external software to easily program and includes seven standard switch types.
• A hand -held remote control comes standard with every unit: Every LiteTouch Neo4 comes standard with its own remote control that simply "mimics" the programming of the LiteTouch Neo4. No additional programming required.
LiteTouch Neo4, which fits into a four -gang back box, can control up to eight cartridges and lighting loads. High -wattage "Cartridges" are available. On/Off -Dimmer Cartridges and High -wattage On/Off -Dimmer Cartridges are optimized to control incandescent, low voltage electronic transformers, neon, cold cathode, and inductive lighting loads. Switching ballasts may also be controlled with cartridges set in the On/Off mode.
The LiteTouch Neo product line is expanding to include a 240Volt LiteTouch Neo4, a one -gang LiteTouch Neo1 and a 7 -button LiteTouch NeoMimic Keypad.
• 240Volt LiteTouch Neo4: A 240Volt, ETL approved version of the LiteTouch Neo4 is scheduled to ship March 2007.
• The LiteTouch Neo1: A 2 -button, single gang unit with self -contained programmability. It can house a standard On/Off -Dimmer Cartridge; up to eight can be connected to a Neo4. Scheduled to ship April 2007
• LiteTouch NeoMimic: A 7 -button, low -voltage, single gang unit that simply mimics the programming of Neo4. Utilize the LiteTouch Neo Mimic in applications with dual entrances. Scheduled to ship April 2007.
The expanded LiteTouch Neo product line enhances the scalability of LiteTouch lighting control, now offering both the ease of wall box lighting control with the LiteTouch Neo, and the power of integrated control with LiteTouch's signature 5000LC lighting control system.
LiteTouch will debut LiteTouch Neo to the national building community with live demos and displays at the annual IBS Show (International Builder's Show) in Orlando February 8 - 11, 2007. LiteTouch will also showcase several other recent innovations, including a new Daylight Harvesting Keypad for today's increasingly energy -conscious homeowner; striking new Coastal and Metropolitan Keypad designs; the new Euro Keypad, offering American homeowners the option of the sophisticated smaller keypad footprint typically used in European homes; and LiteTouch's powerful and advanced integration capabilities which allow for virtually unlimited whole home control.
About LiteTouch, Inc.
LiteTouch lighting control products offer real -world benefits, including convenience, security, time -savings, safety, energy conservation, design aesthetics, and fun. "Experience Lighting Control, " an online tour detailing many of these benefits, is available at LiteTouch.com
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, LiteTouch's products are available through an extensive network of representatives and authorized dealers.
For more information and hi -res artwork, contact:
Claire Wiley | Whitney Advertising & Design
435 -647 -2918 | firstname.lastname@example.org