Coby presents a high-style, affordably priced and innovative line-up of MP3, DVD, PMPs and other sought-after electronics for 2007 at the Consumer Electronics Show.
Product Slate for 2007
CE Lifestyle Leader Introduces Exciting Innovations that Combine Affordability and Style
New Coby PMP, DVD, MP3 Players and More to Debut at the
2007 Consumer Electronics Show - Booth #14444
Maspeth, NY, November 17, 2006 - Coby Electronics, the leader in portable consumer electronics products designed to fit every lifestyle, will serve up more excitement in 2007! Known for its sleek, contemporary and cool designs, Coby will unveil its latest high -style - and highly -affordable! - innovations at the 2007 Consumer Electronics Show. Coby will present its newest Portable Media Players (PMP), DVD and MP3 players and more at Booth #14444 in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 8 -11, 2007.
"We are delighted to reveal our newest offerings for 2007 and confident that our product introductions will receive a terrific reception from retail buyers and consumers alike," said Robert F. Gee, Coby's Vice President of Marketing. "The new Coby offerings further underscore our commitment to deliver innovation and quality to fit the lifestyles of today's consumer."
In the ever -evolving CE arena, Coby continues to strike a chord with its versatile, award -winning products. Coby's 2007 lineup lives up to the company's tagline, "Innovations for Every Lifestyle." The company's newest offerings - ranging from must -see portable DVD and MP3 players to do -it -all PMPs to the latest in LCD TVs - include:
Coby Portable Media Players (PMP)
• PMP4320 (20GB), PMP4330 (30GB) - Coby's newest sleek PMPs feature large 4.3" full -color screens, SD memory card slot, AV output for use with home theaters, integrated high -output speakers, USB 2.0, integrated FM radio, microphone and the ability to store and play/view video, music, photos and text! The new PMP4320 was honored with a 2007 CEA Innovations Award.
Coby Portable DVD Players
• TF -DVD7307 - This ultra -slim unit features a 7" 180 -degree swivel screen for convenient viewing at multiple angles. The take -anywhere model with built -in battery pack and anti -skip circuitry also transforms into a tablet -style player complete with a headrest mounting bag for in -vehicle use.
• TF -DVD7377 - The 7377 boasts all the innovations of the 7307, including a 180 -degree swivel screen and the ability to transform into a tablet -style player. The DivX -compatible 7377 also features an SD slot and USB port to upload and view/play photos, videos and digital audio directly on the 7" widescreen player.
• TF -DVD7750 - This dual -screen 7" portable tablet -style player is perfect for back -seat travel and comes complete with two sets of accessories, including two headrest -mounting bags. The 7750 is compatible with DVD, DV -R/CD -R/CD/MP3 and JPEGs.
Coby Portable MP3 Players
• MP -C7055 (512MB), 7085 (1GB), 7095 (2GB) - The ability to play music, text, photos and video combine in this ultra -compact design! These sleek new players feature an elegant touchpad interface and 1.66" LCD full -color screen! This series also features USB 2.0, digital voice recording capabilities and an integrated FM radio and recorder.
• MP -C846 (256 MB), 856 (512MB), 886 (1GB), 896 (2GB) - These innovatively designed USB -stick players feature a high -contrast LCD display - and booklight! The tiny, sleek units play MP3 and WMA digital music files and feature a direct -connect USB plug for convenient, wire -free uploading!
• MP -C546 (256 MB), 556 (512 MB), 586 (1GB) - These rubberized "sports" MP3 players are the ultimate exercise accessories. The diminutive capsule -size MP3 players feature a high -contrast LCD display and backlight, integrated FM radio and recorder, voice recording, USB 2.0 for ultra -fast uploading and an armband for hands -free listening.
• MP -C353 - This super -small MP3 player is a palm -sized boombox to boot! The 512 MB micro MP3 player with integrated stereo speakers features a flash memory that allows users to store up to 240 songs! Complete with USB 2.0, a microphone for digital voice recording and high -contrast LCD screen, the 353 compacts innovation and design into a unit that measures only 2.8" x 1.4" x .65"!
• MP -C654 (512MB), 684 (1GB), 694 (2GB) - These "pendant" MP3 players double as photo viewers! The eye -catching units feature a full color screen that displays JPEG photo files. Created with convenience top of mind, the new units come complete with USB 2.0, integrated FM radio and recorder and digital voice recording capabilities. They also feature an SD Card slot for easy memory capacity upgrades.
Coby - LCD TVs
• TF - TV4708 - This brand -new 47" widescreen LCD HD TV with full -range stereo speakers and wall -mountable design includes all the latest and most innovative features, including: ATSC and NTSC tuner, 1080p full -HDTV resolution, optical, digital and analog AV connections for use with home theater systems, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound, picture -in -picture, built -in V -Chip control and more!
Coby - Digital Photo Frames
• DP -882 (8"), 102 (10") - These "picture -perfect" digital photo frames feature a built -in MP3 player and integrated stereo speakers! Users can watch as a digital slide show of photos or movies unfolds on the LCD color display screen to the sound of their favorite tunes. The unit plays both MP3 and WMA audio files as well as MP4 and AVI video files from digital cameras and can display JPEG and BMP image files. The wall mountable units also include a detachable stand.
Coby - DVD Players
• DVD -598 - This slim -profile 5.1 -channel upconversion DVD player features HDMI output and DivX playback. The Progressive Scan DVD unit plays digital audio and video and displays photos directly from USB drives and SD/MMC cards. With a convenient front panel and on -screen display, this sleek player combines innovation and functionality.
About Coby Electronics Corporation
Coby is a manufacturer of quality consumer electronics products, headquartered in the New York City. Since its inception in 1990, Coby has risen through the ranks of the consumer electronics industry. Today, Coby is redefining the way consumer electronics products are created, enhancing its ability to lead the industry through a challenging economy. With the understanding of its customers' needs and desires, Coby has developed a strategy of maintaining the lowest cost structure in the industry without compromising the quality of its products. Within the past decade, Coby's team of inventors, engineers, and designers have earned a number of U.S. patents and design awards, with several additional patents pending.
Based on the company's portfolio of intellectual properties, Coby has created generations
of products that are consistent market share leaders. Visit www.cobyusa.com for more information.
# # #
(212) 584 -1133