AUSTIN, TX - September 14, 2006 - VizionWare, a new Texas -based audio and video digital interconnect manufacturer, has created the industry's most advanced active digital interconnects. Dubbed Hi -Wirez™, these cables feature numerous innovative and proprietary technologies such as Image Enhancing Circuitry, Signal Balancing, Digital Signal Processing, Enhanced Transmission Technology and Optimal Spectral Diffusion™. The combination of these technologies with unique manufacturing materials and processes has resulted in superior video quality cables that are lighter and more flexible.
"Hi -Wirez™ demonstrates exceptional video performance and installation flexibility, even in the most demanding high definition video applications. We are very excited to bring this cable solution to the home theater and commercial installation markets," said Ben Jamison, vice president of Marketing and Business Development for VizionWare. "Whether in the living room or in the boardroom, users demand the same theatre -quality video and audio they experienced in a showroom or at the movie theatre. Too often compromises and logistics hamper an installation and lead to disappointments that could be avoided by using VizionWare's reach -independent digital interconnects."
Hi -Wirez™ HDMI interconnects will be available in 1 meter, 2 meter, 5 meter, 7 meter and 10 meter lengths, and will be introduced at the CEDIA EXPO being held in Denver, CO from September 13 -17, 2006. A complete line of DVI interconnects as well as HDMI and DVI adapters will also be available by the end of the year.
A Quick Overview of Hi -Wirez™ Technology and Benefits:
• They are lighter and less bulky making them easier to handle and install.
• Do not degrade the signal regardless of their length and thus do not require signal repeaters or boosters.
• Are constructed with a patent pending material that rejects electromagnetic interference (EMI), reducing interference with other wired and wireless connections and minimizing the need for bulky, inflexible shielding.
• Incorporate - embedded in the cables themselves - patent pending custom chip technology, which delivers theater quality images regardless of cable length.
• Utilize sophisticated signal balancing circuit techniques which eliminate the "pixelation" and reach limitation of existing cable technology and provide unsurpassed viewing clarity.
• Incorporate a digital signal processing technique added to the cable through an innovative manufacturing process resulting in a reduction of the detrimental impact of incoming signals on subsequent ones, providing for a richer viewing and listening experience - again, regardless of cable length.
• Minimize signal coupling into shielded structures and device impedance mismatches resulting in higher quality images delivered over longer distances at resolutions up to and including 1080p.
• VizionWare has created the industry's most advanced, active digital HDMI cables available, called Hi -Wirez™
• Hi -Wirez™ incorporates numerous proprietary technologies which afford a wide array of benefits
• Hi -Wirez™ unequalled performance is not effected by cable length ("reach -independent")
• Hi -Wirez™ are lighter, thinner and more flexible than competing high quality cables - easier installation
• Hi -Wirez™ do not require the use of signal repeaters or boosters - again; easier installation
• Hi -Wirez™ will be available in lengths from 1 to 10 meters
• Hi -Wirez™ will debut at CEDIA EXPO 2006
VizionWare has developed and applied a patented core silicon technology to create a complete family of next generation digital interconnect products. The company's award -winning digital technology delivers numerous unique technological advances - including image enhancing circuitry, signal balancing, enhanced transmission technology between the source and sink cable ends, Optimal Spectral Diffusion™, and pixel clock re -timing - leading to unprecedented improvements to HDMI and DVI digital interconnect cables and adapters. These key advances overcome the limitations of passive analog and pseudo -active cables, enhancing transmission between the source and sink cable ends and lowering EMI radiation and interference with other wired and wireless connections, while delivering theater quality signals to the display independent of cable length.
For more information about VizionWare and its innovative products, please visit www.VizionWare.com or call 512 -493 -9660.