Flat HDMI cable at affordable price will soon be available from Atlona Technologies.
Atlona Flat HDMI cable is designed to ensure a perfect transfer of digital video and multi -channel audio signal. Manufacturing process employs industrial quality components that are rated by UL under the CL2 standard for in -wall installations. Made of High -Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. All of these result in great signal transmission. Superior High -Density triple shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip. Because of the specialized design, Flat HDMI cables have an extremely reduced crosstalk vs all Round cables. Unlike all "round" HDMI cables, this Flat HDMI cable is also great for "on the wall" applications. Since it's flat, it would be barely visible! Cable is CL2 Rated for professional in -wall applications.
Ideal for running in the walls and on the walls. Primarily used to connect DVD players, satellite and cable boxes, LCD's, projectors, Plasma displays, HDTV's and much more.
• Flat HDMI "twisted pair" construction
• 24k Gold plated connectors
• UL CL2 Rated
• 1m, 2m, 4m - 28 AWG High -Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
• 5m, 7m - 26 AWG High -Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
• 10m, 12m, 15m, 20m - 24 AWG High -Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
• High -density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
• Available in Black or White color