Simplifi Digital stepped up its domestic distribution initiatives for its new series of USB Input amplifiers , ADAT Input Amplifiers A/V Expander cards specifically for use with Microsoft's Windows® Media Center
Contact: Marty Holloway FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mobile: 916 -765 -4331
E -mail: email@example.com
Simplifi Digital: A Smash Hit - U.S. Distribution Expansion to be Unveiled at CEDIA Expo 2006
Critically Acclaimed Media Center AV Expander Cards, USB Input Amps and Digital Amps to be featured by Top U.S. Dealers and Partners at U.S. CEDIA Expo 2006
Sacramento, Calif. (September 12, 2006) - Blazing the trail for the "Digital Living Room," Simplifi Digital today announced it has stepped up its domestic distribution initiatives. To meet U.S. demand for its product line, including its new series of USB Input amplifiers and ADAT Input Amplifiers the company has aggressively expanded its distribution scope through several leading U.S. A/V dealers and technology partners, and will officially unveil these partnerships at CEDIA Expo 2006 on September 14, 2006. Simplifi Digital is best known for developing the world's first line of amplifiers designed specifically for use with Microsoft's Windows® Media Center, allowing Windows® Media Center users to duplicate the functions of a traditional home entertainment system, but with a single remote control, fewer cables, and less headaches for the consumer.
Top -Tier Distribution and Technology Partners
Simplifi Digital's newly announced partnerships are with some of the most well known A/V organizations in the country including Embedded Automation and MusicGiants, who will be exhibiting at CEDIA Expo 2006 (www.cedia.net) in Denver, Colorado. These partners will feature most of Simplifi's product line including its analog input amplifiers, USB input amplifiers, and ADAT input amplifiers, which have received notable critical acclaim within the A/V industry.
'Simplifi Digital provides exceptionally high quality amps, which we will use in our CEDIA demos with our media server partners,' said Scott Bahneman, CEO, MusicGiants. 'We provide the highest quality content to MusicGiants' customers, and we like to associate ourselves with other companies providing top notch products.'
'Simplifi's amplifiers are a natural fit for our mTheater product offerings,' commented Ted Singh, Business Development Manager of Embedded Automation. 'Our commitment to providing the highest quality A/V experience to our customer base has kept us focused on product innovation. Simplifi Digital's amplifiers are representative of the innovations we look for, making them what we feel to be a clear -cut choice in Media Center audio enhancement for our customers.'
The tradeshow portion of CEDIA Expo 2006 will take place at the Colorado Convention Center from September 14 through September 17, 2006. At the Expo, Simplifi's products can be experienced at the company's exhibiting dealer and partner locations:
• Embedded Automation: Booth 419 (with Intel)
• MusicGiants: Booth 745
And at the Cambridge SoundWorks Media Center Demo: Booth 579
Rich and Expansive Product Line
Simplifi Digital's full product line is designed to work seamlessly with Windows® Media Center, and has received an enormous amount of accolades from A/V aficionados and critics throughout the U.S. The full product line includes the following:
• Analog Input Amplifiers -the company's most affordable line, these models are designed to work with any Media Center system and are recommended for use with high -quality audio subsystems.
• USB Input Amplifiers - transmit the audio stream over USB to the Media Center, where the audio is processed and converted to analog. By moving the digital to analog conversion into the amplifier chassis, Simplifi's USB input models provide the user with the best possible sound experience, regardless of the quality of their motherboard or sound card audio. USB input units support stereo, 5.1 Dolby Digital, and 7.1 SRS Surround Sound output as well as 24 -bit/96kHz audio input.
• ADAT Input Amplifiers -unleash the full capabilities of Intel® Media Series motherboards by using Intel Audio Studio 2.0 surround sound processing and sending up to eight digital channels of 24 bit, 48kHz audio over a TOSLINK connection in ADAT format.
• AV Expanders -enable legacy devices such VCRs, game consoles, and analog cameras to connect into Windows® Media Center. The user experience is seamless because the program is controlled through the Media Center Interface.
To learn more about Simplifi Digital's full line of amplifiers and A/V Expanders and their unique Media Center performance extending capabilities, please visit www.simplifidigital.com.
About Simplifi Digital
Simplifi Digital is the developer of the world's first line of amplifiers designed specifically for use with Microsoft's Windows® Media Center. Founded in 2004 by a leader in audio -visual technologies, the company's mission is to make today's home entertainment and residential technologies less complex - and more powerful - than ever before.
For more information about Simplifi Digital, or to schedule an interview with Marty Holloway, please call 916 -679 -1958. Mr. Holloway can also be reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners