AVAD to share new developments, new product lines, expanded training and "We Live this Stuff" campaign at CEDIA EXPO 2006
Who: AVAD - America's leading distributor of home electronics.
When: CEDIA EXPO
14 -17 September 2006
Where: Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street
What: Come to the AVAD Custom Café to learn about AVAD's exciting plans for 2007!
• America's leading distributor of custom home electronics kicks off CEDIA EXPO with a "We Live this Stuff" campaign featuring AVAD personnel and the products they love, much too dearly in some cases.
• One year after Ingram Micro - See how AVAD has grown with new brands, increased training, new people and more locations - while still maintaining a local flavor and a personalized approach to business.
• AVAD is expanding with 36 locations by end of October.
• Now living this stuff with new leading brands, including Niveus Media, Goo Systems, Toshiba®, iPort®, and OmniMount®.
• AVAD's Dealer to Builder Program continues to grow by leaps and bounds - Home electronic installation projects in thousands of new homes in 2006 in cities across the United States.
• With expanded training programs like the new CEDIA Designer Boot Camp, Installer I and Installer II courses, and product -specific training, AVAD continues to offer the industry's best and most diverse selection of product and skill training.
• Daily and weekly prizes will be given away.
• AVAD' Custom Café will serve up great espressos, cappuccinos and great information!
# # #
Bob Gartland, President