Release of Hi-Wirez™, Revolutionary Active HDMI Cables, Featuring Breakthrough Digital Interconnect Technology at Booth #2082
AUSTIN, TX - August 01, 2006 - VizionWare, a new Texas -based audio and video digital interconnect manufacturer, will introduce its first new products, Hi -Wirez, in Booth #2082 at the CEDIA EXPO being held in Denver, CO from September 14 -17, 2006.
The result of an extensive and lengthy Research and Development effort, Hi -Wirez are the industry's most advanced active true digital interconnects and feature numerous innovative, proprietary technologies including Image Enhancing Circuitry, Signal Balancing, Digital Signal Processing, Enhanced Transmission Technology and Optimal Spectral Diffusion. The combination of these technologies combined with unique manufacturing materials and processes have resulted in previously unobtainable levels of video and audio quality as well as lighter and more flexible cables which provide for significant installation advantages.
"Hi -Wirez has demonstrated exceptional video quality as evident in the results of all HDMI compliance and compatibility tests conducted by SimplayLabs. We couldn't be happier with the outcome and are quite excited to be introducing Hi -Wirez to the home theater market at CEDIA,' said Larry Woodson, president and CEO of VizionWare. 'Whether in the boardroom or the living room, users demand the same theatre -quality video and audio they experienced in a showroom or at the movie theatre. Too often logistics hamper installation and lead to disappointments that could be avoided by use of our 'reach -independent' cables. We cordially invite all CEDIA attendees to stop by our booth and learn more.'
A Quick Overview of Hi -Wirez Technology and Benefits:
• Hi -Wirez incorporate - embedded in the cables themselves - patent pending custom chip technology, which delivers theater quality images regardless of cable length ("reach -independent"), and thus do not require signal repeaters or boosters.
• Are constructed with a patent pending material that rejects electromagnetic interference (EMI), reducing interference with other wired and wireless connections and minimizing the need for bulky, inflexible shielding, making them lighter, more supple and easier to handle and install.
• Utilize sophisticated signal balancing circuit techniques which eliminate the "pixelization" and reach limitation of existing cable technology and provide unsurpassed viewing clarity.
• Incorporate a digital signal processing technique added to the cable through an innovative manufacturing process resulting in a reduction of the detrimental impact of incoming signals on subsequent ones, providing for a richer viewing and listening experience - again, regardless of cable length.
• Minimize signal coupling into shielded structures and device impedance mismatches resulting in higher quality images delivered over longer distances at resolutions up to and beyond 1080p.
• Fully support the HDMI standard in all respects
Hi -Wirez will be available in 1 meter, 2 meter, 5 meter, 7 meter and 10 meter lengths and will be demonstrated in Booth #2082 at CEDIA EXPO, Denver, CO, September 14 -17, 2006.
• VizionWare will introduce Hi -Wirez, in Booth #2082 at the CEDIA EXPO 2006
• Hi -Wirez are the most advanced, active digital HDMI Cables available
• Hi -Wirez incorporate numerous proprietary technologies which afford a wide array of benefits
• Hi -Wirez unequalled performance is not effected by cable length ("reach -independent")
• Hi -Wirez are lighter, thinner and more supple than competing high quality cables
• Hi -Wirez do not require the use of signal repeaters or boosters
• Hi -Wirez will be available in lengths from 1 to 10 meters
VizionWare has developed and applied a patented core silicon technology to create a complete family of next generation digital interconnect products. The company's award -winning digital technology delivers several unique technological advances leading to unprecedented improvements to HDMI and DVI digital interconnect cables and adapters. These key advances and improvements overcome the limitations of passive analog cables, enhancing transmission between the source and sink cable ends, lowering EMI radiation and interference with other wired and wireless connections, while delivering theater quality signals to the display independent of cable length.
VizionWare's award -winning digital technology delivers several unique technological advances leading to unprecedented improvements to HDMI and DVI digital cables and adapters. These key advances and improvements include image enhancing circuitry, signal balancing, enhanced transmission technology between the source and sink cable ends, Optimal Spectral Diffusion™, and pixel clock re -timing.
For more information about VizionWare and its innovative products, please visit www.VizionWare.com or call 512 -493 -9660.
# # #