The World-Renowned Producer of Audiophile-Quality Home Loudspeaker Systems Debuts New Home Theater Packages
Who: KEF, the world renowned British designer and manufacturer of award -winning home theater and high -performance audio systems
When: CEDIA EXPO 2006
14 -17 September 2006
Where: Booth #450
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street
Highlights: Come see why KEF's beautiful design and outstanding sound performance have made its speakers the first choice of audiophiles and home theater enthusiasts around the world!
• PRESS EVENT: You're cordially invited to join KEF at its press conference on Thursday, September 14 at 12 noon at Booth #450. You'll get an up -close look at the company's newest designs as well as a demonstration of its breakthrough audio technology. Please plan to attend and RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• KEF introduces the KEF Five -2 Series Speakers delivering true five channel performance from only two enclosures -innovative design, sleek styling and ease of installation define this new package. Model 5 and Model 11 will be featured at EXPO.
• KEF announces a further addition to its multi award -winning KHT family of loudspeakers -the KHT5005.2 5.1 system, which combines remarkable contemporary looks with highly impressive technology and performance. This system features several key upgrades and improvements on the original design, including the innovative HTB2 Subwoofer and a striking high -gloss black finish (in addition to matte silver).
• A striking new addition to the KEF line is the KEFDock iPod docking station. Sporting a high -style European design, the new KEFDock's ability to display iPod menus on your TV will make it your favorite new gadget.
• Released last month, the highly anticipated KHT3005 System is a gorgeous addition to the company's line of stylish 5.1 audio entertainment systems, and it continues to entertain audiophiles around the globe. Recent winner of the 2006 EH Product of the Year Award, the radical HTB2 Powered Subwoofer adds style and flexibility to the system, using an innovative rear cone design for unparalleled low -end clarity.
***EDITOR'S NOTE: KEF's executives will be available for on -site interviews. For more information or to set up an interview, please contact Veronica Esbona, Marketing Matters at 954.925.1511, email@example.com or during the show at 954 -629 -3302.
# # #
Tel: (732) 683 -2356
Tel: (954) 925 -1511