LiteTouch, Inc. announced the introduction of its new single room controller, LiteTouch® Neo™. The LiteTouch Neo offers ease of installation and programming plus multiple upgrade opportunities unprecedented in the lighting control industry.
LiteTouch Introduces a New Single Room Lighting Controller Combining Ease of Installation and Programming with Unprecedented Upgrade Options
(Salt Lake City, UT - August 14, 2006) Today LiteTouch, Inc. announced the introduction of its new single room controller, LiteTouch® Neo™.
The LiteTouch Neo offers ease of installation and programming plus multiple upgrade opportunities unprecedented in the lighting control industry. The revolutionary technology driving these benefits is the LiteTouch Neo Load "Cartridge."
LiteTouch Neo's "Cartridges" are truly the crowning technical achievement. They are the super -small, high -voltage lighting control modules that accomplish the actual dimming and switching of the lights. Because of their uniquely small, compact, removable, replaceable and interchangeable nature, LiteTouch uses the word "Cartridge" to describe these load modules.
LiteTouch Neo's unique "Cartridge" technology means that each LiteTouch Neo has room to grow. Upgrade the 4 -gang single room controller to control from four to eight loads, simply by adding additional "Cartridges." Each "Cartridge" has its own microprocessor and automatically recognizes any new components added to the system.
Notable features of the new LiteTouch Neo include:
• Easy to use: Intuitive design features one larger button to assist first -time users.
• No special programming tools or software needed: A simple, built -in programming panel requires no external software to easily program and includes seven standard switch types.
• A hand -held remote control with every unit: Every LiteTouch Neo Single Room Controller comes standard with its own remote control and simply "mimics" the programming of the LiteTouch Neo.
• Easy to install: Electrical Contractors appreciate LiteTouch Neo. It is conventionally wired and is installed into a standard back box. No special tools, supplies or lengthy training are required.
• Easy to link: Up to 8 LiteTouch Neos can be linked together using standard Cat5 cable. When linked, the units automatically detect and communicate with each other, allowing any button on any unit to be used to control any lighting load in the system.
• Easy to customize: LiteTouch Neo can be customized. Six different LED colors are available and can be changed in the field with a simple press of a button.
Starting August 14, LiteTouch will begin accepting orders and shipping the new product. Orders can be placed through LiteTouch's extensive network of reps and dealers.
The new LiteTouch Neo enhances the scalability of the LiteTouch product line, offering both the ease of single room control with the LiteTouch Neo and the power of whole home control with LiteTouch's signature 5000LC lighting control system.
LiteTouch will debut LiteTouch Neo on the national stage with live demos and displays at the annual CEDIA EXPO (Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association) in Denver September 14 - 17, 2006. LiteTouch will also showcase several other recent innovations, including a new Daylight Harvesting Keypad for today's increasingly energy -conscious homeowner; striking new Coastal and Metropolitan Keypad designs; the new Euro Keypad, offering American homeowners the option of the sophisticated smaller keypad footprint typically used in European homes; and LiteTouch's powerful and advanced integration capabilities which allow for virtually unlimited whole home control.
About LiteTouch, Inc.
LiteTouch lighting control products offer real -world benefits, including convenience, security, time -savings, safety, energy conservation, design aesthetics, and fun. "Experience Lighting Control, " an online tour detailing many of these benefits, is available at LiteTouch.com
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, LiteTouch's products are available through an extensive network of representatives and authorized dealers.
For more information and hi -res artwork, contact:
Christine Reddy | Whitney Advertising & Design
435 -647 -2918 | firstname.lastname@example.org