First digital home entertainment and network solution to be installed in British Columbia
Delta, BC - August 10, 2006 - As the first authorized DigitaLife System dealer in British Columbia, Digiconcepts Home Technologies (www.digiconcepts.ca) announced today it is installing the award -winning DigitaLife System (www.DigitaLifeSystem.com) into the 2006 PNE Prize Home, debuting at The Fair at the PNE, Vancouver BC, August 19 - September 4, 2006.
The DigitaLife System is the first digital home entertainment and network solution that is designed specifically to be built into new homes. The system is a user -friendly, whole -home digital network that supports digital living more comprehensively than any other solution. Based on a dedicated, central media server running on the reliable Linux system - - which is not vulnerable to PC viruses or crashes - - the DigitaLife System is designed to connect PCs, TVs and other networked devices through the home's structured wiring network.
'The DigitaLife System fits right into your new home's structured wiring network and helps you store, organize, and share your digital media and securely access the Internet and networked peripherals easily and affordably,' said Rudy Stebih, President and CEO of Digiconcepts Home Technologies. 'The entire system typically costs less than a single 'high -end' AV server -type component. More importantly, the DigitaLife System is easily upgraded, unlike an AV component.'
Key features of the DigitaLife System include:
• Centralized management, distribution and control of digital content, in all of the most popular formats, to anywhere in the house.
• Convenient private home network for sharing internet access, files, printers and other equipment throughout the home.
• Built -in residential gateway to the internet.
• Handles up to 8 streams of audio and photos, or 4 streams of video, independently and simultaneously.
• ActivLink software that automates the copying of digital media files to the DigitaLife Server.
• Gracenote Media Management software, which automatically names and categorizes a music collection by artist, album and genre.
• Network Manager, an easy -to -use browser -based control console for managing your network and media settings.
Digiconcepts Home Technologies (www.digiconcepts.ca) is a Delta, BC -based company that designs, installs and maintains custom systems for Dolby Digital / DTS / THX Home Theatre, Multi -Room Audio / Video, Complete Home Automation, Lighting Control, Satellite, Cable TV / PC, CCTV Cameras, Telephone / Intercom, Data Network Systems and Structured Wiring.
About Dedicated Devices, Inc.
Dedicated Devices, Inc. (www.dedicateddevices.com) delivers innovative and easy -to -use digital home entertainment network solutions for the residential home market. The company's award -winning DigitaLife System is marketed primarily by home builders as a built -in feature in new homes and installed by professional installer/integrator partners.
Rudy Stebih - (604) 599 -7943
E -Mail: email@example.com
Photos of the DigitaLife System can be found at www.digiconcetps.ca/photos.html