New CE Company, iLive!
Callahan Public Relations
*For Immediate Release*
iLIVE ENTERS CONSUMER ELECTRONICS MARKET
Introduction of a full line of 'Made for iPod®' products that focus on High Performance Sound, Quality and Added Features.
St. Louis, Missouri - July 10, 2006 - iLive, the creator and supplier of some of the most innovative, highly featured, and trend setting 'Made for iPod®' products, today announced its official entry into the consumer electronics marketplace. Specializing in acoustically calibrated sound performance products, the company is currently shipping its first line of 'Made for iPod®' products to major retail outlets across the United States.
'We expect to fit squarely in the middle of the product sector for iPod gear, both with technology and feature sets while focusing on a clean, high quality sounding product,' said Bill Fetter, CEO for iLive. 'Our iLive line will play and re -charge the full iPod line of products. Our customers are the discerning people who demand the most for their electronics dollar. They want stylish, fully featured products that have add -on features as well as being functionally easy to use.'
Just in time for both summer fun, and back -to -school planning, the company's first products are now available on retail shelves nationwide. iLive's first offerings include:
· a stylish, portable boom box with iPod docking platform that adds a slot load CD player, AM/FM radio and two subwoofers for enhanced bass sound
· a desktop speaker system with iPod docking platform, perfect for an office or dorm room
· a fully featured dual alarm clock radio with iPod docking platform and remote control
· a powerhouse 2.1 -channel audio iPod docking platform home music system with a built -in DVD player and AM/FM stereo - a one -stop home entertainment system to fit today's lifestyles
· and a clean, sleek under -kitchen -cabinet AM/FM radio with iPod docking platform and full recharge capabilities for the iPod.
A division of a privately held company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, iLive designs, manufactures, and markets a complete line of 'Made for iPod®'' products. The company's in -house team of industrial designers and electronics engineers combine the most innovative and performance -driven feature sets with trendy and unique designs focusing on today's shapes and exterior fashion. iLive delivers maximum audio/video performance with visual impact. iLive products are found at regional and national retail outlets. For more information on iLive and its iPod 'partner' line, please visit www.iLive.net
iPod is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Beautiful and strong, the ERWEN-6E is a workhorse of a wall mounted rack enclosure. With adjustable four post rails, a 120 lb. load capacity, black powder coat finish, ships fully assembled, a removable hinged wall plate and a reversible tempered glass front door, the ERWEN-6E has all the features installers are looking for. www.videomount.com. MSRP: $339.00