PS6si adds beauty and music to any porch, patio or poolside
MIAMI, FLORIDA JUNE 23, 2006 - Niles Audio Corporation, The First Name in Custom Installation®, announces the official release of its new PS6si Outdoor Planter Speaker.
The PS6si Outdoor Planter Speaker is a powerful, all -weather speaker that also holds live plants and flowers, making it a perfect fit for audiophiles who like to entertain outdoors. With an authentic, stylish design that will fool your eyes, the PS6si blends nicely with pools, patios, porches, decks and gardens, while cranking out serious sound thanks to a proprietary, 6.5" dual voice coil woofer and two 1" fluid -cooled Tetron tweeters. With the tweeters mounted at opposing angles, a single PS6si can project a stereo soundstage of amazing depth and clarity from a single speaker.
"When it comes to the great outdoors, our customers want a high -quality speaker with a naturalistic design," said Mike "Sparky" Detmer, vice -president of sales and marketing for Niles. "The PS6si was designed to withstand any kind of weather. Its design is so concise that it surpasses the military standards for corrosion, temperature, UV and water resistance."
Designed to handle the harshest of environments, the PS6si is made of fiberglass and is protected by a UV -resistant paint. Its 10 -gallon capacity and three drainage holes ensure plants will stay healthy, while screens allow for acoustic transparency and keep bugs and debris at bay.
This discrete loudspeaker is wired for one -speaker stereo input or two -speaker stereo mode. A trouble -free connection is insured by dual 3" burial -rated connection cables with waterproof wire -nuts. Niles offers a two -year limited warranty, and the PS6si is priced at an MSRP of $399.
• Niles introduces the new PS6si Outdoor Planter Speaker, which is designed to hold live plants and flowers
• Ideal for porches, patios, decks or any other outdoor setting. The PS6si blends in with its surroundings but still deliver great sound
• 10 -gallon capacity with three drainage holes
• Dimensions: 19 ½" high x 19 ½" deep
• Weatherproof design surpasses military standards for corrosion, temperature, UV exposure and water resistance
• Screens allow for acoustic transparency and keep out bugs and debris
• 6.5" dual -voice coil injection -molded TCC (talc, carbon and ceramic) filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
• Separate left and right channel inputs project stereo sound from a single enclosure
• Dual 1" fluid -cooled Tetron tweeter is mounted at a custom angle for optimum sound dispersion
• Recommended amplifier power: 10 to 200 watts
• MSRP of PS6si is $399
Niles Audio Corporation, based in Miami, is a 28 -year -old company recognized as the First Name in Custom Installation™. As a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of audio/video custom installation products, Niles Audio is guided by seven principles: a commitment to reliable, high -performance, application -specific, product design, a complete and up -to -date product assortment with just -in -time delivery, extensive training and technical support, exemplary customer service and strong dealer relationships. Niles is a brand based on strength, reliability and outstanding performance with a wide range of award -winning, innovative products.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting Mike Detmer at Niles Audio Corporation, 12331 SW 130th Street, Miami, FL 33186 (1 -800 -BUY -HIFI; ext. 197) or by visiting: www.nilesaudio.com.
Niles, The First Name In Custom Installation, and Blending High Fidelity And Architecture are registered trademarks of Niles Audio Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.