Selected as the "Most Entertaining Presentation", Vidikron proudly accepted the a Best of Demo Alley (BODA) honor along with show partners Da-Lite Screen Company, Inc., CodexNovus, Inc., Halcro International, and James Loudspeaker.
Union City, CA - Vidikron, the leader in home theater video products and innovation, was voted a Best of Demo Alley (BODA) winner at the Electronic House Expo (EHX) in Orlando, Florida, on April 1. Selected in balloting by show attendees as the "Most Entertaining Presentation" at the Spring show, Vidikron proudly accepted the honor along with show partners Da -Lite Screen Company, Inc. (screen), CodexNovus, Inc. (HD audio/video server), Halcro International (audio electronics), and James Loudspeaker (speaker system).
Vidikron's award -winning demonstration featured a Vision Model 100 projector equipped with the new CineWide™ with AutoScope™ option. The demo seamlessly transitioned from a suspenseful opening Vertical Limit clip shown in the traditional 16:9 video format, to a breathtaking CineWide presentation in 2.35:1 CinemaScope, as the Da -Lite screen masking system opened up the screen to reveal a 10 -foot wide 2.35:1 image and Vidikron's exclusive CineWide system filled the entire screen with high resolution imagery, all with no useless black bars distracting from the picture.
The CineWide 2.35 format demo featured movie clips from Les Miserables and Disney's Narnia trailer, followed by a closing musical performance of Sway, by Michael Bublé. The Michael Bublé music afforded Vidikron the opportunity to demonstrate the dramatic envelopment effect when showing a music track in super wide 2.35:1 rather than the standard 16:9. The audio tracks were all in Dolby Digital 7.1 or DTS 7.1, adding thunder to the tremendous video presentation.
Showcasing many high -performance audio and video manufacturer demonstrations featuring partnering manufacturers, EHX's exclusive Demo Alley provides show attendees the opportunity to enjoy and vote for favorites in a variety of categories. Vidikron's "Most Entertaining Performance" included screen, HD server and audio equipment provided by the following manufacturers:
• Vidikron: Vision Model 100 LightAmp 3 -chip DLP Projector Equipped with 3.60 - 5.70 Zoom Lens and CineWide™ with AutoScope™ option.
• Da -Lite Screen: 51" x 120" Imager Fixed Wall Screen with High Contrast Cinema Vision fabric, Pro imager Horizontal Masking System with viewing sizes of 51" x 90" (16:9) and 51" x 120" (2.35:1)
• James Loudspeaker: Grand Concerto Front L/R, 85SDX Center Channel, 83SDX Side and Rear Surrounds (4), EMB 1500 Audiophile Woofer (2), Powerpipe 10' Hidden Woofer (2)
• Codex Novus: DML -200 HDcodex Networked Media Player
• Halcro Logic: SSP100 AV Surround Processor and Preamplifier with 7.1 channels and MC70, 7 -Channel Power Amplifier with 350 watts RMS per channel.
For more information on Vidikron please visit www.vidikron.com.
The highly respected Vidikron brand was established in 1980 in Milan, Italy, and was acquired by Runco International in 2002. Vidikron offers a comprehensive selection of high performance, cutting edge video products, distributed through a select network of authorized Vidikron dealers and custom installation professionals.