Enhanced field sales force focuses on dealer relationships, training and technical support
MIAMI, FLORIDA, JANUARY 30, 2005 - Niles Audio Corporation, The First Name In Custom Installation®, today introduced a new initiative to offer dealers a stronger, more comprehensive sales and marketing solution. The company has hired several new sales management experts and has launched extensive field visits to increase visibility and training. With this new approach, Niles dealers will benefit from a marketing solution that is consistent with the company's ongoing commitment to its "Keys to Success" core values; which emphasize building strong dealer relationships supported by extensive training and technical support. At the head of this initiative is vice president of sales & marketing Mike "Sparky" Detmer. Detmer has hired Ed Brown for the position of national sales manager, Simon Spears as international sales manager, and Tom Mincy as JobSite Systems brand manager. Additionally, Niles has reorganized its staff and is sending key management into the field to provide support to its dealers on a more localized level. "We're putting more people in the field and offering a stronger support network for our dealers," said Detmer. "Our goal is to build stronger dealer relationships supported by extensive training and technical support," Detmer added.
Ed Brown will oversee the sales strategies and tactics for development of the domestic market, and is primarily responsible for customer acquisition, retention, and forecasting. Brown joins the company from Halcro Audio. He comes with a stellar track record having served as a senior sales executive for McIntosh Laboratory, Sonance Corporation, Recoton Home Audio, Harman International, and Starbucks Coffee Company.
"I am excited to contribute to the Niles dealer network," said Brown. " Niles represents a culture based on value, reliability and continued industry leadership. I look forward to working with the fine team that is leading Niles to a remarkable future while sustaining the values that have made Niles successful for over 27 years."
Simon Spears will oversee the development of Niles international markets as well as the pioneering of new ones. Mr. Spears has held sales and marketing management positions at Harman International, Teledyne Acoustic Research, and Mission Electronics. In 2002, Spears received special recognition from CEDIA UK for his efforts to promote European awareness of the industry association's goals.
Industry veteran Tom Mincy will be managing the JobSite Systems brand that provides professional -grade products for satellite and security professionals. Mincy has previously held senior sales positions for Infinity Systems, Definitive Technology, Polk Audio and Ovation Audio Video.
Effective immediately, Niles is implementing an intensive field sales and training program. The company's key sales and support staff will each spend a minimum of one week each month in the field, equating to over 1080 days a year of direct dealer contact to cement stronger dealer relationships. During their field visits, Niles personnel will deliver training solutions and business advice to dealers as well as gather market needs to share with the extensive Niles engineering team. This full circle of communication creates a true business partnership with dealers and enhances Niles leadership position as it continues the tradition of innovation based upon application specific problem solving.
• Niles Audio Corporation is implementing a new sales and marketing strategy.
• In addition to hiring several key sales management stars, the company will roll out an intensive field sales and training program. The strategy is consistent with the company's overall strategy for growth.
• The campaign will be rolled out under the direction of Vice President of Sales & Marketing Mike "Sparky" Detmer.
• Edward Brown joins Niles as the National Sales Manager.
• Simon Spears joins Niles as the International Sales Manager.
• Tom Mincy will serve as brand manager for JobSite Systems, a separate brand that provides professional grade products for the satellite and security trades.
• key staff members in the field will be Allison Feinberg, director of customer satisfaction; John Hamilton, technical support manager; Shawn Stermer, assistant technical support manager; Keith Kennedy, director of product development; Jim Novak, product manager; Jose Villamor, product manager; Allen Claxton, director of loudspeaker development; Mike "Sparky" Detmer, vice president of sales and marketing.
• Ken Johnson has been promoted to Regional Product Specialist.
• Niles will also expand its regional sales management program to provide dealer support on a localized level.
Niles Audio Corporation, based in Miami, Florida, is a 27 -year -old company that is recognized as The First Name In Custom Installation®. As a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of audio/video custom installation products, Niles Audio has ridden the wave of success on the strength of seven valuable principles including a commitment to a reliable, high -performance, application -specific, product design philosophy, a complete and up -to -date product assortment with just in time delivery, extensive training and technical support with exemplary customer service and strong dealer relationships. Niles is a model brand based on strength, reliability and outstanding performance with a wide range of award -winning, innovative products.
Additional information may be obtained by contacting Mike Detmer at Niles Audio Corporation, 12331 SW 130th Street, Miami, FL 33186 (Tel: 800 -BUY -HIFI ext 197) or by visiting: http://www.nilesaudio.com.