WINEGARD SELECTS COMPONEXXTM AS COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTOR FOR NEW HOME RUNTM PRODUCT LINE ComponexX To Interface With Winegard and Multilet To Ensure MDU US Component And Equipment Compatibility
Contact: Michael Sherman FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tel. 319 -754 -0604
Cell Phone: 901 -351 -9861
WINEGARD SELECTS COMPONEXXTM
AS COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTOR
FOR NEW HOME RUNTM PRODUCT LINE
ComponexX To Interface With Winegard and Multilet
To Ensure MDU US Component And Equipment Compatibility
Burlington, Iowa, December 31, 2005 - Winegard Company announced today that it has selected ComponexX, located in Sunrise Florida, to commercially distribute Winegard's newest product line, the HOME RUN. Bob Howell, Director Signal Distribution/Off -Air Antenna Business Group, said "A technical communications and entertainment revolution is underway. Voice and data have converged and now other entertainment services are joining in. Seeing this coming, Winegard became part of this revolution. We bundling the most -wanted Triple Play services and more under a new HOME RUN brand, while developing sophisticated new technologies, aimed at helping MDU owners and residents take advantage of existing coax cable and networks in many new ways, including easy retrofitting, with piece -of -mind in the process and services. Selecting ComponexX as our commercial distributor for the HOME RUN is the latest step in getting this technology to market."
Howell continued, "Over the years, I have interacted with dozens of individuals and companies offering products and services to Winegard. Because of his technical expertise and established contacts, I cannot stress enough the importance of Mr. Eddie Diaz, President of ComponexX, to achieving an immediate impact and timely market penetration of our new MDU HOME RUN product line."
ComponexX specialized in reliable, efficient and less expensive manufacturing of electronic components and accessories for the Structural wire, Data, Video, Satellite and Cable TV industries. With persistent efforts for over 8 years, ComponexX has established a worldwide reputation for top quality, competitive price and excellent service. Diaz said "I was please to receive the "Retailer Choice" JEM Award at Satellite Expo 2005, where installers got their first look at Multilet. ComponexX will not only supply Multilet to Master Distributors, but will interface between Winegard and Multilet to ensure that all newly designed MDU accessory component and equipment items will interface correctly with the Multilet line of products to the US markets I knows so well."
Winegard Company announced on November 8, that it concluded an exclusive agreement with Macab AB for US rights for MultiletTM, providing Winegard the "Triple Play" platform for the distribution of Video, VoIP and Internet services to the multi -dwelling unit, delivering it on one existing coax cable. On December 8, Winegard concluded an agreement with Advances Media Services to be the exclusive supplier of these Triple Play services using this Multilet technology, while adding AMS's QuantumAlertTM, a proactive web -enabled real -time 24/7 remote system that monitors the entire MDU IP physical signal distribution network, taking Winegard's Multilet Triple Play to a whole new level.
If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Bob Howell or Eddie Diaz, please call Michael Sherman at 319 -754 -0604 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Winegard Company is widely considered an innovator and pioneer in product design, performance and assembly and has consistently adapted to meet the challenges of the ever -changing electronics market. It remains committed to continuous improvement in the quality, cost and delivery of its products and services to effectively meet all of its customer's needs and currently designs and manufactures more than 1,000 different products in seven product lines distributed in all states and worldwide, including:
• Bundled Signal Distribution: Video, VoIP and High Speed Data and More, on a single existing cable run.
• Satellite Antennas and Mounts: Residential antennas ranging in size from 46 cm to 1 meter.
• Mobile Television Reception Products: RV, Trucking, and Marine applications. Satellite systems ranging from manual crank -up models to automatic satellite tracking systems with GPS/DVB. Off -air antennas including bi -directional and omni -directional VHF/UHF/FM antennas. Ground Antenna Mounts and Accessories.
• Off -Air Antennas: From DC to 5.8 gigs AM/FM/VHF/UHF Antenna Systems, Distribution and Pre -Amplifiers, Power Supplies and Accessories
• Telemetry: Medical and Data Antenna Systems, Distribution Amplifiers, Power Supplies and Accessories.
• Two -way Fixed/Transportable Mobile Satellite Internet Systems: offers real -time IP, video, voice, audio and data communications virtually anywhere, anytime.
• Wireless Remote Home Control System: Sends the entertainment you want, remotely, where you want it, when you want it.
ComponexX specialized in reliable, efficient and less expensive manufacturing of electronic components and accessories for the Structural wire, Data, Video, Satellite and Cable TV industries. With persistent efforts for over 8 years, ComponexX has established a worldwide reputation for top quality, competitive price and excellent service. ComponexX not only produces its own line, but also accepts OEM and ODM projects, including printing and packaging for the retail markets, including programs to aid in product design and development. Manufacturing capabilities includes sheet metal, plastic injection moldings, metal injection moldings, or a combination of these materials, including complete electronic and mechanical assemblies, electrical testing and packing. Special care is given to material analysis, pricing, specifications tooling and sampling. Systematic QC measures are applied during the production and shipping of finished goods to best meet our customer's requirements, while assuring fast delivery.
ComponexX offers a complete line of:
• Bundled Signal Distribution: Video, VoIP and High Speed Data and More, on a single cable run
• Digital wiring infrastructure components from 5 MHz to 3 GHz
• Data and video combiners from 5 -2400 MHz: CFU -1 Combining filter units for 4 apartments, CFS - Outlet wall outlet for TV and Data, DTS - Outlet Digital wall outlet for TV and ITO - Intermediate TV outlet
• Commercial Grade Satellite High Frequency Digital Components 5 - 3000 MHZ: Splitters, Taps, Diplexers, Amplifiers, Multi -switches, Power inserters, Attenuators,
Voltage blocks and Grounding blocks
• Commercial Grade Cable TV Digital Components 5 -1000 MHZ: Digital splitters, Directional couplers, Outdoor trunk line passives, Digital amplifiers, Fixed value equalizers, Attenuators, Voltage blocks and Terminators
• Accessories: Connectors RG -6, RG -59, Hard -line connectors, Wall plates, Coaxial cable, Installation tools, Telephone and data jacks and all components for coaxial and data infrastructure installations