WINEGARD AND ADVANCED MEDIA SERVICES ENTER EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT TO SUPPLY ENHANCED TRIPLE PLAY BUNDLE
BROADBAND ACCESS, BROADBAND PHONE AND VIDEO INCLUDING PROACTIVE 24/7 REMOTE SERVICES MONITORING To Be Delivered On One Existing Coax Cable Using New MultiletTM Technology
Contact: Michael Sherman FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tel. 319 -754 -0604
Cell Phone: 901 -351 -9861
WINEGARD AND ADVANCED MEDIA SERVICES ENTER EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT TO SUPPLY ENHANCED TRIPLE PLAY BUNDLE - BROADBAND ACCESS, BROADBAND PHONE AND VIDEO
INCLUDING PROACTIVE 24/7 REMOTE SERVICES MONITORING
To Be Delivered On One Existing Coax Cable
Using New MultiletTM Technology
Burlington, Iowa, December 8, 2005 - Winegard Company, a leading manufacturer of video reception and distribution equipment for over 50 years, announced today it has contracted Advanced Media Services to be its exclusive supplier of Triple Play services for Winegard's new product line using Multilet technology. Winegard's Triple Play is aimed specifically at Multi -Dwelling Unit owners and managers. Multilet offers MDUs the enormous advantage of networking or retro -fitting entire MDU projects using existing RG -6 coaxial runs, eliminating the necessity to pull additional coax or CAT -5 wire -runs. Under this agreement, AMS will install or retrofit, deliver and service Triple Play PlusTM Video, including DIRECTV® or Dish Network programming and Off -Air local broadcasts, Broadband Access (high speed Internet) and Broadband Phone (Voice -over -IP), supporting Winegard's marketing of the new Multilet Triple Play "Plus" product. Why Plus?
Bob Howell, Director Signal Distribution/Off -Air Antenna Business Group, said "AMS's QuantumAlertTM proactive web -enabled real -time 24/7 remote management system, monitors the entire MDU IP physical signal distribution network, taking our Triple Play to a whole new level by eliminating IP service quality headache in an MDU installation."
QuantumAlert is a powerful tool allowing AMS technicians to monitor, manage and troubleshoot MDU system status from signal source, through distribution and amplification, to the subscriber modem. This network management capability allows AMS engineers to achieve optimum performance levels with minimal service disruption, minimizing repair time and costly outages, while maximizing optimum user performance and fast resolution.
Chris Silk, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at AMS states: "We are very pleased to partner with a well known and respected company like Winegard Company to support Multilet with our QuantumAlert state -of -the -art monitoring software, which greatly enhances their Triple Play. We will also supply Winegard with customized Triple Play design options for each property with attractive revenue sharing programs for MDU owners, while delivering guaranteed quality and outstanding customer service providing the necessary peace of mind property managers and owners expect and Winegard requires."
"Winegard has a tradition in leading the industry with new technology innovation, quality built products and customer service" said Howell, "AMS's QuantumSpeedTM high speed Broadband Access and QuantumVoiceTM VoIP services have been well received in the industry already and their dedication to quality assurance through their Service Level Guarantee was a very important selection criteria."
For more information or to schedule an interview with Bob Howell or Chris Silk, please call Michael Sherman at 319 -754 -0604 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Winegard Company is widely considered an innovator and pioneer in product design, performance and assembly and has consistently adapted to meet the challenges of the ever -changing electronics market. It remains committed to continuous improvement in the quality, cost and delivery of its products and services to effectively meet all of its customer's needs and currently designs and manufactures more than 1,000 different products in six product lines distributed in all states and worldwide, including:
• Bundled Signal Distribution: Video, VoIP and High Speed Data and More, on a single cable run.
• Satellite Antennas and Mounts: Residential antennas ranging in size from 46 cm to 1 meter.
• Mobile Television Reception Products: RV, Trucking, and Marine applications. Satellite systems ranging from manual crank -up models to automatic satellite tracking systems with GPS/DVB. Off -air antennas including bi -directional and omni -directional VHF/UHF/FM antennas. Ground Antenna Mounts and Accessories.
• Off -Air Antennas: From DC to 5.8 gigs AM/FM/VHF/UHF Antenna Systems, Distribution and Pre -Amplifiers, Power Supplies and Accessories
• Telemetry: Medical and Data Antenna Systems, Distribution Amplifiers, Power Supplies and Accessories.
• Two -way Fixed/Transportable Mobile Satellite Internet Systems: offers real -time IP, video, voice, audio and data communications virtually anywhere, anytime.
About Advanced Media Services
AMS was founded in 2002 by former UUNET Executives and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Their services provide owners and managers of multi -tenant properties a complete pre -packaged solution offering a substantial source of revenue sharing by delivering a highly reliable 'Triple Play' product suite including QuantumSpeedTM High Speed Broadband Access, QuantumVoiceTM Broadband Phone (VoIP) and QuantumVideoTM services. The product platform can be delivered on one existing or new coax cable. In addition, AMS offers QuantumAlertTM proactive real -time 24/7 remote monitoring of the entire MDU physical signal distribution network. AMS optimally incorporates commercially available technology combined it with uniquely designed proprietary support systems and processes. Technology and Service design options allow for customization in every property. Because of its past accomplishments in the Internet Service Provider industry, the AMS Team is able to provide a superior service experience, backed by a Service Level Guarantee.
• High -speed internet for multi -dwelling residential properties
• Email Service with customized domain addressing
• Service Level Agreement with performance guaranteed
• Full featured flat -rate Broadband Phone service at subscription prices far below market averages;
• Available nationwide for individual residential and small business customers who already have high -speed internet access
• Provide your residents the video programming that they demand. Whether direct or through an affiliate, AMS can deliver satellite programming to meet your needs, both analog/digital system applications in standard or high definition.
• Customer Service/Tech Support, plus Online resources for self help.
• Service Level Agreement with performance guaranteed
• Proactive real -time 24/7 remote monitoring of the entire MDU physical signal distribution network
• Monitors Signal Quality for: Entire Properties, Single Buildings, Individual Users
Multilet is a wholly owned subsidiary of Macab AB. In business over 20 years, Macab AB is well known for a wide range of quality products providing superior solutions for MDU, CATV and SMATV applications. The Multilet equipment is a system for the distribution of broadband services within and between residential buildings. It uses the buildings' existing wiring infrastructure and overlays