Homega Research today announces the availability of the preliminary agenda of the Net-atHome™2005 two-day conference.
The following topics will be addressed within the Net -atHome™2005"s plenary sessions:
- Killer applications: not just one but many!
(Facilitator: John Barr, Standard Realization Director, Motorola)
- Home gateways: connecting the home and sharing the home platform
(Facilitator: Victor Dominguez Richards, Strategy & Standardisation Manager, DS2)
- Home networks: which short term market impact of recent developments in the field?
(Facilitator: Craig McAllister, Managing Director and CEO, Local Information Network)
- What does the consumer want: it"s really not so difficult to understand!
(Facilitator: Orly Cocco, Technology Manager, Procter & Gamble)
- From industry group roadmaps to market roadmaps: a bright future?
(Facilitator: Duane Gauger, Future Home Manager, Digital Home Group)
- From business models to success stories: lessons to be learned
(Facilitator: Oleg Logvinov, CEO of Arkados & President of the HomePlug Powerline Alliance)
For details and full list of speakers, visit the Net -atHome website at www.net -athome.com
About Net -atHome2005
Connected Home Developments Worldwide: Net -atHome™, the yearly event not to be missed!
Yearly produced by Homega Research, Net -atHome™, will be held this year on November 29 & 30, 2005, at the Meridien Hotel in Nice, France. Net -atHome™, now in its 8th year, is recognized as the premier and largest international events in Europe covering the connected home developments worldwide and bringing together over 250 key players in the field.