TVI Electronics is glad to introduce its TC553/852 controller board which supports both Optrex F-51553 as well as its enhanced version F-51852 128x64 COG Monochrome STN LCDs.
TVI Electronics is glad to introduce its TC553/852 controller board which supports both Optrex F -51553 as well as its enhanced version F -51852 128x64 COG Monochrome STN LCDs. The TC553/852 is an Evaluation/Demo board. This controller allows its user to individually control each display pixel. This independent pixel control allows the user to display both text and pictures simultaneously. The TC553/852 uses an ATMEGA16 microcontroller and external AT24C512 serial EEPROM. The microcontroller can be reprogrammed at any time by using AVRISP device. This board requires a single 5 VDC supply to be plugged into J5 connector (bypass voltage regulator) or 7 -15 VDC power supply to be plugged into J11 connector.
Main features of TC553/852 controller include:
* RS -232 communication interface PC and TTL (8051 Family, Basic Stamp, PIC, or TTL Compatible),
* Nine programmable baud rates,
* 512k bites external EEPROM,
* Touch screen controller,
* AVRISP Interface,
* 7 -15 VDC voltage regulator,
* Software controls contrast, backlight ON/OFF and display ON/OFF,
* Hardware contrast adjustment,
* 8 port pins of ATmega16 microcontroller (PA6, PA7, PC2, PC3, PD4, PD5, PD6, PD7) are available for your personal use,
* Horizontal Scrolling Bar (25 characters max.),
* 3 integrated fonts: 5x7, 8x14, 8x14 Bold (custom fonts are available).
Visit www.tvielectronics.com for additional information.