Homega Research is very proud to announce today that Net-atHome™2005 (www.net-athome.com) will be held this year on November 29 & 30, 2005, at the Meridien Hotel in Nice, on the French Riviera.
Ms Ilona Reinhard
Tel (direct): +33 / (0) 493 001 567
Fax: +33 / (0) 493 001 560
Homega Research Unveils Dates & New Venue for its Net -atHome™2005 event now in its 8th year
March 23, 2005 - Sophia Antipolis, France - Homega Research is very proud to announce today that Net -atHome™2005 (www.net -athome.com) will be held this year on November 29 & 30, 2005, at the Meridien Hotel in Nice, on the French Riviera. Net -atHome™, produced by Homega Research, is the premier & largest international Conference and Exhibition in the field of connect home developments worldwide.
Net -atHome™, now in its 8th year, has become one of the rare events that a large number of the domain`s players automatically fit into their already packed schedules. This is because:
• Net -atHome™ is a Forum bringing together over 250 key players in the connected home domain in Europe and around the world,
• It is the only event in Europe, and one of the few worldwide, that covers the entire connected home domain (it is not restricted to a particular technology, standard, country, market segment, etc.) thus giving participants a level of overall understanding of the domain (multi -sector by nature) and of its markets (worldwide by nature),
• It is neither a trade fair nor a scientific symposium but a conference - exhibition focusing on the markets and discussing probable short -term developments in technologies, standards, the regulatory environment, relationships between players, etc.,
• It is a professional event, that Homega Research produces with a real concern for achieving an exceptional level of quality in all areas and a real attention to detail (content and structure of the conference, organisation and visibility of the exhibition, visibility of the sponsors, networking opportunities, social events, etc.).
`As usual, Net -atHome™2004 was probably the best event in the connected home area this year!`, said Daniel Schellhoss, EVP Marketing & Sales of Prosyst.
Ways to improve the event concept and maximize sponsor, exhibitor and delegate benefits have been identified so that the 8th edition of Net -atHome™ can even better serve the industry at a key period of market evolution worldwide. New features are thus being (or will be) highlighted:
• New featured conference sessions & new fine -tune thematic focuses
• New interactive format with experts as facilitators
• New event logo & baseline
• New promotional tools
• New first -class services
• New discounts for early bookings (attendees & sponsors)
• New registration process (online)
• New call for communications submission process (online)
• New incentive (register now & receive weekly highlights on the connected home markets)
This year, the key points highlighted and debated during the presentations are the following:
• Current status and future trends of the market in Europe and in other parts of the world,
• Key technologies, key products and services and key players in the short and medium term,
• Current state and future prospects for the standardization of home networks, home platforms and home gateways,
• Development prospects for the regulatory environment,
• Main pilot -projects and demonstration programmes launched in different regions of the world,
• Development of the demand,
• Most relevant business models and distribution methods,
• Most promising market segments.
Net -atHome™ brings together manufacturers from different sectors (white goods, computer and consumer electronics, energy, telecoms, etc.), service companies (energy utilities, telecom operators, watercos, cablecos, etc.), companies specializing in multimedia content, silicon and component manufacturers, software companies, integrators, state research laboratories, business angels, etc.
Attendees at Net -atHome™ Events traditionally include CEOs, vice -presidents, managers of start -up companies, alongside business development, marketing and technical managers of larger companies and project managers of multinationals.
About Homega Research (www.homega -research.com)
Homega Research is the Division of Sigma Consultants specialized in the field of Technologies and Services for the home. It has developed its activities from the expertise and experience Sigma has acquired in this domain since the company`s creation in 1984. Homega Research is proud to have succeeded in building a long -standing reputation for quality, efficiency and professionalism for all its services: technology assessment, market research, and business events.
Warning: although the greatest care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information developed in this document, Homega Research can assume no legal responsibility for the information and opinions developed within it.