Hush Technologies is delighted to announce that their Hush E-Series with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005, can now come equipped with a Dual Tuner. This allows the consumer to record one program whilst watching playback of another.
The new Hush Media Center PC range, launched in August of 2004, brings you advanced computing plus multiple entertainment experiences, that can be enjoyed when you want and how you want, using a single remote control. Experience digital entertainment combined with simple convenience.
Built from the ground up to deliver the picture and sound quality you expect from a digital entertainment center, the Hush E -Series Media -Center -Edition -System lets you use one unified interface to:
• Pause and rewind live TV so you never miss a single moment
• Record an entire TV series or genre, and watch the shows you want, when it suits you
• Experience your digital photos, videos, and DVDs with friends and family
• Put your own world of music at your fingertips, with an amazing jukebox
• Enjoy the silence that is unique to the Hush™ fanless PC
The standard Hush MCE E -Series systems come with a remote control, a TV tuner card, and a large hard drive. Users can watch DVDs; manage digital audio, video, and pictures, and play, pause, and record live television, in addition to using the PC for traditional tasks such as word processing. The latest option on offer is the new dual -tuner
Basic Hardware Equipment (silver or black):
• Hush E -Series Aluminium Case with Hush heatpipes, Fanless
• Hush High -End Power Supply, 240 -Watt max. output, Fanless
• P4 -865G, Socket 478, Mainboard, FSB 800
• 2.8 GHz Intel Celeron Processor, Fanless
• 512MB DDRAM PC400 (2x256MB)
• 160GB 3.5" HDD, 7200 RPM
• DVD -ROM
• VGA On -board, Intel extreme Graphic Chip, Fanless
• Certified FM/TV Card for Microsoft MCE 2005 Version
• 10/100 LAN Ethernet on Board
• Infrared Media Center Edition 2005 Remote Control
• 6 channel Audio Sound 5.1, SPDIF out (Optical/RCA)
• 6 x USB 2.0, 2 x IEEE 1394 FireWire, RS232, parallel, Mouse and Keyboard Ports
• Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 & Microsoft Works Suite 2005
• CyberLink Power DVD 6 (MCE Version) OEM and Computer Associates eTrust EZ Antivirus 2005
Dual Tuner Card
High -end analogue Digital TV tuner card with double hardware MPEG for Microsoft XP Media Center 2005. Watch and record OR record one channel and another at the same time!
Features: 2 x Analogue TV, 2 x FM Radio, 2 x MPEG2 Hardware encoding chip, 2 x PAL Multistandard Tuner (B/G, SECAM, I, DK) external RCA Audio & Video In.
The Dual Tuner Card costs $125 or EUR 97.5.
About Microsoft Founded in 1975, Microsoft (NASDAQ "MSFT") is the world leader in software; services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Microsoft, Windows, Windows Server System and MDSN are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. For more information (press only): www.microsoft.com/presspass
About Hush Technologies
Hush Technologies is a bespoke manufacturer of precision engineered PCs and cooling systems that work with people, not against them. Ergonomics, stability and silence are our watchwords and our focus is on case design, cooling systems and consultancy. Hush Technologies services industries and individuals where stability and silence are a priority, including the medical, media, domestic, architectural and creative arenas. The word in today's market place is 'choice' and bespoke solutions are the way forward. Hush Technologies provides the answer by managing the customer -supplier relationship from the early days of consultation, through the design, manufacture and customization stages to the creation of the end product.
Swift, silent, stylish computing is available for delivery right now!!
Retail price lists, with optional configurations can be downloaded from www.hushtechnolgoies.net. For US Customers, you can go to www.logicsupply.com.