The second edition of Integrated Systems Europe - 26-28 January 2005 at The RAI, in Amsterdam - announces its expanded Business Conference and Educational Programs.
Integrated Systems Europe 2005 Announces its Business Conference and Educational Program
The second edition of Integrated Systems Europe - 26 -28 January 2005 at The RAI, in Amsterdam - announces its expanded Business Conference and Educational Programs. Playing an integral part of this unique pan -European showcase, they feature as a key element of the show's profile.
Representing advanced technology and applications -led solutions for the home, the workplace and commercial applications, ISEurope 05 is on target to grow in size by 50%. Currently, over 3,500 sq metres (net space) has been committed by 96 key organizations. Underlining its success 14 companies are supporting the show for the first time including, Sony, Barco, Philips and Stewart Filmscreen.
Key to the event's on -going success is its focus on education, which is provided by both its exhibitors and its consortium of co -hosting industry trade associations - CEDIA, Infocomm/ICIA and NSCA.
The Business Conference features as the main drive behind the show's curriculum with dedicated sessions offered by each association. Comprising 24 sessions over 3 days, it is hosted by European and US industry experts and covers a vast spectrum of topical issues affecting the industry.
The Infocomm Academy presents:
• The Transport of High Resolution Images Over Networks - Robert Simpson, Electrosonic Ltd
• Network -Based AV Systems - Gary Kayye, Kayye Consulting
• Digital Signage - Eric Siereveld, Sony
• Specifying and Assessing Front & Rear Projection Systems - Greg Jeffreys, Paradigm Audio Visual Ltd
• Integrating IP into Today's AV System - Jan Braams, Extron Electronics
• Planning and Execution of AV Projects - Andeas Promny, AK Media GmbH
• Projection Screen Technologies - Josh Garner, Da -Lite
The CEDIA University hosts:
• Residential Control Systems & User Interfaces - Koen Peperrnans, Vantage -EMEA
• Video Distribution Technology - Jan Braams, Extron Electronics
• It Shouldn't happen to a Custum Installer - Ray Lepper, Andy Willcox, Steve Moore.
• 10 Steps to install A Data Network for a Real Family - Peter Aylett, Networks Control.
• Site Technician Survival Guide - Steve Moore, Steve Moore Consulting.
The NSCA University stages:
• European EMC and Safety Considerations
• Audio Frequency Induction Loop Systems - John Woodgate, JM Woodgate & Associates.
• Line Source Array Systems - Alain Pouillion -Guibert, Consultant.
• Sound System Equalisation - Peter Mapp, Peter Mapp Associates.
• Mixed Media Streaming
• Transistion into Electronic Commercial Systems Business - Steve Olszewski
• Voice Alarm Systems - Doug Edworthy, D.G. Edworthy Assocs.
• Video for Audio People - Jan Braams.
A host of complementary educational forums "Capitalising on Emerging Opportunities" will also feature as part of ISEurope 05. These include presentations by key industry figures, including Frank Van Meeuwen - Crestron International, Ian Collis - Sony Electronics, Gary Kayye - Kayye Consulting and RAVE, Fredich Lehner, Interconnection Consulting Group, Tony Bicknell - Decision Tree Consulting.
The XYZ edition of the Infocomm Academy Design School will be hosted by Extron, 25 -26 January in addition to many dealer and distributor meetings and manufacturer -led training sessions throughout the show.
Capitalize on discounted advanced booking rate and pre -register online at: www.iseurope.org
For further information contact: Anna Webb at Litmus Communications:
Tel: + 44 20 242 1460 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or: ISEurope Show Director Mike Blackman
Tel: + 49 172 89 15451 Email: email@example.com
CEDIA® (www.cedia.org)is a global trade association of companies specializing in planning and installing residential electronic systems. ICIA (www.infocomm.org) is the premier trade association for the professional audiovisual communications industry, and founder of InfoComm, the conference and trade exposition for audiovisual communications professionals. NSCA (www.nsca.org) is the leading trade association representing the commercial electronic systems industry.
For further information about ISE 2005 trade show, please visit the ISEurope website at: www.iseurope.org