The T2 tuners usher in the era of NuVoNet, the exclusive communication protocol of Concerto™ Six-Source, Eight-Zone Audio Distribution System.
September 1, 2004, CINCINNATI, OH - NuVo Technologies, the respected designer and manufacturer of automated home audio distribution products, will unveil the new T2 Dual Tuner Series at the 2004 CEDIA Show in Indianapolis.
The T2 tuners usher in the era of NuVoNet, the exclusive communication protocol of Concerto™ Six -Source, Eight -Zone Audio Distribution System. The T2 is the first of the NuVo source components to have the ability to fully communicate with the Concerto display pads simply by plugging into the Concerto EZ Port. No additional programming is necessary. The T2 houses both tuners in a sleek single -rack space component, and each tuner responds to its own discrete IR codes, making it perfect for distributed audio applications.
The dual tuner comes in three versions (1) two AM/FM/Weatherband tuners; (2) AM/FM/Weatherband and XM Tuners, and (3) two XM tuners. Features include:
● Dual, polymer light -emitting diode (PLED) displays are, efficient, extremely vivid, easily read from any angle, and offer two lines of data
● RDS -ready where the service is available (this enables the Concerto display pads to show artist and song information as broadcast by the radio station.)
● Will fully communicate with the NuVo Concerto system via the NuVoNet with no programming necessary
● USB and RS232 communication ports for home automation control
● Ten customizable preset groups with ten individual presets each
● Included software allows simple custom configuration of presets and tuner frequencies for worldwide use.
● Ships with NuVo's amplified high -gain AM/FM antenna, which offers crystal -clear reception and can be remotely located up to 200 feet from the T2 tuner
The AM/FM/Weatherband version will retail for $799. This version will begin shipping in October 2004. The other two versions are expected to ship late in the fourth quarter of 2004.
The T2 Dual Tuner and other NuVo products can be seen at the company's comprehensive web site at www.nuvotechnologies.com.
For press inquiries, please contact Steve Horton at 513/347 -2180, ext. 213.
E -mail: email@example.com.