Both the AccentPLUS1 and AccentPLUS2 speakers represent high-quality sound reproduction at an incomparably low price.
September 1, 2004, CINCINNATI, OH - NuVo Technologies, the respected designer and manufacturer of automated home audio distribution products, announces the development of AccentPLUS2 speakers, designed specifically for the powerful Concerto™ Six -Source, Eight -Zone Audio Distribution System. Special features of the speakers include:
● Power handling is 100 watts for the 6.5" size and 120 watts for the 8" size
● DuPont™ Kevlar® cones with butyl rubber surround provide superior bass response
● Titanium dome pivotal tweeters provide a crisp, well -defined, high -frequency response
● 12 dB crossover reduces distortion and provides a balanced listening experience
● Comes with an extended throw magnet for lower frequency response
● Features a perforated anti -debris basket and attractive micro perforation grill
Both the AccentPLUS1 and AccentPLUS2 speakers represent high -quality sound reproduction at an incomparably low price. The new AccentPLUS2 speakers will begin shipping October 2004. The 6.5" size will retail for $399 per pair; the 8" size will retail for $499 per pair. The single/dual voice coil stereo speaker retails for $249.
The new AccentPlus2 speakers and other NuVo products can be seen at the company's comprehensive web site at www.nuvotechnologies.com.
For press inquiries, please contact Steve Horton at 513/347 -2180, ext. 213.
E -mail: email@example.com.