Vice President of Research, Parks Associates, present the latest developments, trends, and forecasts of the digital home industry.
The Connected Home Forum
The Connected Home Forum is a practical, intensely discussion -based event to drive forward the debate on how to deliver the connected home dream.
The event is specifically designed to bring together the key players in the connected home value chain to form partnerships and discuss models for profitable exploitation of the opportunities this growing market presents.
Use this event to:
• Set your strategy: analyse the current state and future growth of the market
• Improve your place in the market: Discuss and debate how best to drive uptake of connected home products
• Evaluate the best business models: the speaker panel will debate how money will be made, by whom, and by when
• Get a complete picture of the connected home ecosystem: What are the key applications that will drive demand for connected homes? (Video, Music, Security, Care for the Aged, etc)
• Evaluate the options for standards and platforms.
For more information visit
firstname.lastname@example.org (please quote 749 PO -PK1)