HSA Conferences and Junction Ltd are working in Partnership to deliver The Connected Home 2004
Following the success of the first conference, we are pleased to announce The Connected Home 2004, Central London, 21 -22 April. This two day Conference is a highly focused and strategic event bringing together all of the leading pioneers and implementers from the world -wide home networking community.
Providing added -value through greater market insight, focused communications and messages from all event stakeholders - hear of the latest technologies, applications, trials and launches and practical advice on how to drive this market into the mainstream.
The conference is supported by leading commercial organisations including Abrocour, Echelon, Siemens, Portus and Opus Technologies. Aligned with their support the event also has the support of leading industry organisations and associations including the DAA, EIBG, CABA, Internet Home Alliance, OSGi Alliance, The Application Home Alliance, CEA, Konnex Association, Lonmark, CEDIA and many, many more.
Day One - Provides details of the very latest from the Connected Home Market, the current status; insight across global markets - from worldwide operators; using an ecosystem to identify new opportunities; consumer demand and establishing successful partnerships.
Day Two will focus on the "Building" the Connected Home - forming alliances within the chain of contributors - providing informed perspectives from the Construction Industry, Manufacturing, Energy Management, Security and Retail.
Hear from a leading line up of industry experts and practitioners. Confirmed speakers and panellists include:
· John Canning, Technical Evangelist, Applications & Services, Windows eHome, MICROSOFT, USA
· John Miner, Vice President, INTEL CORPORATION,
· Michael Greeson, VP, Resident & Strategy, PARKS ASSOCIATES, USA
· Dr Susan Schwarze, VP Marketing, OSGi Alliance & Marketing Director, PROSYST SOFTWARE AG
· Dr Juergen Heuer, Director, Aquarius, The Connected Home, WHIRLPOOL, USA
· Richard Addy, Senior Strategy Manager, Strategy Manager, Strategy & Distribution, BBC
· Steve Moore, Managing Partner, SMC & Education Officer, CEDIA
· Sam Sethi, CEO, ABROCOUR GROUP
· Duane Paulson, VP - Global Residential Marketing, GE INTERLOGIX, USA
· Andrew Blakely, Commercial Manager, BERKELEY HOMES
· Peter Hawkey, Director of Innovation & Product Development, LINDEN HOMES
· Klas Nilsson, Director, NORTHACRE
· Jostein Svendsen, MD, CONVERGEX
· Kevin Morrow, Senior Strategist, Digital Convergence Team, SAMSUNG ELECTONICS CO. LTD
· Mark Ossel, Vice President & General Manager EMEA, ECHELON
· Thomas Hott, CEO, PROSYST SOFTWARE AG
For further information visit www.the -connected -home.co.uk.
For further information on all Sponsorship and Stand Opportunities at this years event please contact Ian Johnson on 0117 9042003 or Kate Smith on 020 7404 5444. For details on Convention Attendance - including the complimentary networking dinner - please contact the organising office on 020 74045444.
The Connected Home is ALREADY here and building partnerships is the key to driving the market forward into the mainstream. The Connected Home is about connecting things simply, from anywhere in your home - and based on real people, real homes, real incomes and finances.
The first event provided insight into a variety of sectors and businesses involved in the industry, the products and services being developed by some of the leading organisations and also identified for those just entering, exactly what is meant by the Connected Home.
A show report and further details on the 2003 event are available from: -
http://www.the -connected -home.co.uk/chcreport2003.htm
For details of the delegate profile at the 2003 event please visit: -
http://www.the -connected -home.co.uk/chcdelegates.htm