Logan, UT - 01/01/2004 - The WeatherHawk wireless home weather station is a TechTV "Best of CES" Nominee in the Home Networking and Automation category.
WeatherHawk, with its range of Plug -and -Play home automation software drivers, adds a new dimension to home control applications. A reliable WeatherHawk weather station will sense wind speed and direction, outdoor air temperature, humidity, solar radiation (sunshine), barometric pressure, and rainfall. This real -time weather data can directly feed both a home computer, for personal weather information; and a home automation system to support high level home management systems.
WeatherHawk reports instantaneous changes in:
• Wind speed and direction for control of windows and storm shutters to protect against dust and wind carried debris,
• Outdoor temperature and relative humidity measurements to optimize ventilation system fresh air intakes for comfort control, air quality and dust control,
• Solar radiation to enable management of window coverings and drapes for energy conservation and UV management,
• Barometric pressure to enable a homeowner to forecast weather changes relating to recreational choices, and
• Rainfall for management of home irrigation systems.
The WeatherHawk family of weather stations is available for home automation applications in both directly connected and wireless versions. Additionally, a complete range of accessories enable an installer to easily adapt the WeatherHawk to any site, data or input power requirement. The wireless, solar powered configuration of WeatherHawk does not require hardwire connections to home electrical or data wiring making it ideal for home automation retro -fits, or as an easily added installer upgrade to new construction.
See the WeatherHawk at Booth#18892 prior to final TechTV judging at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, NV January 8 -11, 2004. Awards will be presented on January 11th at 2pm, in the Grand Lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
WeatherHawk is manufactured in the United States, and supported worldwide through a combination of affiliated companies and independent dealers. Please contact WeatherHawk as indicated below to purchase an exciting NEW WeatherHawk weather station, or for information on how to become a WeatherHawk Installer/Dealer.
WeatherHawk is a Trademark of Campbell Scientific, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
For WeatherHawk information:
WeatherHawk a Division of CSI
WeatherHawk Product Manager
Tel: (435) 750 -1802