This event will examine different perspectives and insights into the dynamic connected home marketplace.
In -Stat/MDR will be having its executive forum on October 13th and 14th in San Jose, California. The event will focus on the most important issues in communications, including the fusion:
· taking place between cellular technology and 802.11
· of data and voice
· of broadband technologies and equipment
· of technologies and business processes
· of technologies and equipment required for the "Digital Domicile"
The event will include a dedicated session on the Digital Domicile. This event will examine different perspectives and insights into the dynamic connected home marketplace. The fusion taking place between the "computerized" centers of the home and the entertainment cluster has been the focus of many companies and associations involved in this space, and this session promises to deliver in -depth insights on issues and solutions surrounding the Digital Domicile. The event will also include a Digital Domicile exhibit of current and future connected home work and lifestyle technologies and applications.
The event will include the following speakers:
· Dan Mahoney, COO, Renesas
· Scott Smyers, VP, Network & Systems Architecture Division, Sony
· Michael Collette, CEO, Ucentric
· Matt Rhodes, President, Broadband Communications, Conexant
· Patrick Lo, CEO, Netgear
· Mike Wolf, Director and Principal Analyst, In -Stat/MDR
For more information on this event and a detailed agenda, please visit http://www.instat.com/conf03/instat/