Wijk en Aalburg, The Netherlands and Warwick Square, Central London
Two Residential Automation Examples By Leviton
Contributed by | Leviton
Wijk en Aalburg, The Netherlands
This semi-detached house in the Dutch countryside is automated with Leviton products by BMB Electronics B.V. It concerns a typical Dutch home with living room and kitchen together and three bedrooms.
The idea for installing a Leviton control system originated from the wish of the owners to lose the ‘old school’ motorized screen control knobs from their walls and create a ‘cleaner’ interior. Discovering Leviton’s possibilities, they were happy to add lighting and heating control as well.
They now can control 4 lights and 3 motorized screens independently, both from standard in wall lighting switches and from their iPhones. Control over the thermostat in the iPhone app as well and they can use this at home or remotely from any place in the world!
Their previous RF lighting system sometimes had a ‘life on its own’ and therefore the owners are delighted with their new robust Leviton control system that hasn’t let them down once!
- Omni LTe home control system with enclosure
- Omnistat2 Single Stage Conventional & Heat Pump
- 4 pcs of Omnibus 400W dimmers
- 2 pcs of Omnibus 4-Channel Relay Module
- 4X 110A00-1
- 2X 112A00-1
- Snap-Link iOS app
Warwick Square, Central London
- OmniPro II Controller – 20A00-2
- Omni-Bus Lighting Control
- Security and Smoke Detection
- Hi-Fi2 8 Source, 8 Zone
- Multi-room Audio Amplifier, with RIMs and VSCs – 95A00-2
- OmniTouch Touchscreen 5.7e – 53A00-2
- IP Door Phone – 9137111CE
- Seamless FR1 – ASM60100
- Seamless Subwoofer – ASM60200
- Bass Power 250 – AMPX67250
- BC1 & BC2 Pro Automation Controllers – BC1, BC2
- RS232 Serial to RF Gateway - RAV232
- 18w LED Dimmer – RLED18-1ACI
- 50w LED Dimmer – RLED50-1DCV
- 3-Channel 90w
- LED Dimmer – RLED90-3DCV
- Sonesse 50 RTS Blinds
Since 1985, Leviton Security & Automation has been the leading manufacturer of automation and control products for homeowners and businesses around the world.
Products are sold in over 80 countries through a worldwide network of Distribution Partners and installed by over 1,000 trained dealers.
This post does not have any comments. Be the first to leave a comment below.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in before you can post a comment. Login now.